Sunday, August 20, 2023

Look Out, Here I Come!

So yesterday I read 8 pages of reviews from the resort I'll be stayiong at Gran Ventana in Puerto Plata Dominican Republic and I put up some photos here and it looks really nice! I can hardly wait to go! Of all the reviews most of them were really positive and many people keep returning and only 3 of the reviews were negative and they were for minor things like shitty wi-fi reception, too many "old people" (mainly 45-65 year olds and not the "party crowd", AKA no loser boozers, so exactly what I'm looking for, so it should be quiet and not rowdy and noisy) a "musty" smell ,and people hogging up all the beach chairs, by putting their towels on them to "save" them, stuff like that, but they said the staff and the food and the beach,etc. is great, all the things that really matter. Even though I'm not actually drinking  the water I'm still going to be consuming  it though as they still use it to make their soft drinks, juice, sauces in the food, etc, sio I'll take the pills that stop diarrhrea as the diarrhrea prevention  one is too expensive,and it was mentioned that they don't have any diet cola( which is all I drink) so I'm hoping they have mango juice or fruit punch or something. Now it seems even more real and I'm getting really excited!!







Beyond your darkness, I'm your light, oh.-Beyonce

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pondering For Today.