Thursday, August 3, 2023

Pods.

My cousin is now back from Jamaica and I'm surprised she'd come all that way just for a week; when I go all across the Atlantic Ocean I stay for 2 weeks. She also took this photo of them on the plane and the seats are so cool, they look like pods and as much as I've travelled and all the planes I've been on I've never seen one like this or with seats like this!It's just so cool! I've only ever been on the ones with the seats all in rows facing forwards(I like this as no one can kick the back of your seat), all packed in tight like sardines!To me this looks more like a comfortable lounge than a plane.I hope one day I get to go on a cool one like this,too, or even better, on one of those full reclining seats where you can actually lay down because I can never sleep sitting up! I also heard PM Trudeau and his wife are legally separating which doesn't surprise me; the guy's such a colossal asshole even his own wife can't stand him and there's been rumours for like forever that he has something "going on" with his Foreign Minister Melanie Joly (who always always travels with him) and his wife has something with actor Idris Alba as well. It's always sad when a marriage and family breaks up though, esp. for the kids.

My mother also asked me Is tomorrow a phone call day? which made me sad because I phone her every day and I'm going to visit her again today and when I described her nasty room-mate to the 28 YR old he said it "sounds just like my mother"  and now Facebook is banning all Canadian news as well since the Fascist gov't here decided to charge them a fee to post Canadian news and media so they basically said screw you so that means more censorship for us which is probably the idea in the first place,  and if my former Facebook friend thinks I'm too "negative" she should see all the stuff that I don't post on Facebook  and save for my blog, where I really vent! I also had to do this post today in parts posting it in bits as it's storming and I don't want to get it all deleted if the power goes off.

I also had a dream I was in a bombing and I knew it was an explosion as it felt like all the air had been sucked out of the room and I could feel myself being lifted up into the air and then slammed down hard onto the ground, and my adbomenal pain is worsening as well and today the repairman is supposed to be coming for the oven as well and I hope it's something that can be fixed, and I saw jumper cables on TV I didn't know what it actually was and thought it was a torture device, like to put on someone's balls to electrocute  them trying to get them to confess when my hubby said it was  actually something for a car.HA! Who knew?😂

Even today, a female with a shaved head is a powerful symbol of protest.-Leah Dolan

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's NOT Because I'm Stuck-Up.

I got this from Quora and it's just soooo me. It's NOT because I'm "stuck-up" or "aloof" or because I'm ...