Friday, August 4, 2023

Stormy.

Yesterday we had 3 separate thunderstorms! Really good ones,too,(or bad ones, depending on how you look at it)  We had one in the morning, another in the evening and one at night!  We're supposed to get another today,too, and I have the headache again.We even had a severe thunderstorm and tornado watch and near Ottawa they even had a tornado! They also said on the news that July had a record amount of rain as well; usually around 65 mm or so but we got over 100mm! I also had a reaaaallllly baaad headache yesterday as well with the storms( when the air pressure drops I get headaches; my head is a barometer and I can always tell when rain is coming) and yesterday I was only off by a few minutes when I predicted when the evening storm would come based on the clouds and wind,too! My abdomenal pain is also getting worse and I really have a feeling it's cancer, esp. with the increasing abdomenal, stomach,and back pain, the night sweats,the fluid retention in my abdomen and legs, the extreme fatigue, the cough, and frequent nausea, the weight loss,and for the past few days now I hardly have much of an appetite and hardly eat much; I just don't feel hungry anymore.

The repairman also came yesterday about the stove and just as my hubby thought he said Samsung "doesn't make that part anymore" (and one guy said he doesn't even repair that brand) and advised us NOT to get that brand again so we have to get a new stove, which costs more than we can afford, esp. after just having to get a new dryer,too, so now I don't know what we're going to do, as 95% of what I cook I use the oven for ( lasagne, chicken, meatloaf, meatballs, stuffed pasta shells, chicken pie,etc.) and you can't use the microwave for, but at least the good is I get a break from cooking for awhile but everyone has to scrounge around for food you can just eat or microwave or cook on the element,and we also have a cricket in the house but I don't mind as I love their chirping sounds and I also heard on the news the camp director at the Kilcoo Camp  (I used to call Koo-Koo Camp)I went with my school in grade 7 for a week(and is normally a summer camp for rich boys and costs almost 6K for a month) has been charged with molesting kids! WTF? Why does it seem lately that everyone is a pedophile? I also visited my mother and we went out in the garden to get away from her creepy room-mate and she told me earlier when the nurse wheeled her out she asked if the room-mate wanted to join them and my mother pleaded with her, Nooooooo!!!! 😂

I can't remember all the times I tried to tell myself To hold on to these moments as they pass.-Counting Crows


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daily Laff.