Monday, May 27, 2024

Burn,Baby,Burn.

HA! Check this out! Yesterday my hubby played in a pickleball tournament all day and didn't wear a hat (he's worse than the kids!) and guess who got all sunburned? Not only the top of his head you can see here but also the bald spot at the very top and the back and the back of his neck is all red,too( so he's officially  a redneck now,too!) and this morning it's even worse and more red, plus also on his nose, above his eyebrows and everywhere except for his cheeks for some reason. What a doofus!! Yesterday as I was sitting out in the sun I also felt something wet fall on me....some dirty bird shit on me and I also saw an oriole in one of our trees; such bright beautiful birds,and I also heard a gunshot the other night as well, and I missed the news last night because the stupid redneck hockey game that was on before ran late and I was just sooo mad! When the time's up they should just cut it off and get to the next scheduled show; why should everyone else miss their shows  because of that crap and besides, they should keep that shit on the sports channel where it belongs. Why are they even still playing hockey now anyway? It's almost June! Isn't that a winter thing?

My avatar also got a new outfit( and I always thought an avatar was a thing in Hindu religion where gods come down to earth and take human form, anyway,like when Krishna became that little blue guy?) and yesterday Buddy did this big pee on the floor I couldn't see and I slipped on it with my bare feet(eeeeewwww!!!) and almost fell but luckily was able to "catch" my fall and when he dies I'm also going to shave some of his fur (the 21 YR old would love that; she's always wanted to shave him!)and keep it in a little bottle as a keepsake, sort of like how you keep a little lock of baby's hair in a Baby Album, and I don't have enough space left on my playlist(I have over 2000 songs on there!) for an entire album  so I just put 3 of my faves. from Lenny Kravitz's new album on: Love Is My Religion, TK421,  and Let It Ride. We also had a biiiig thunderstorm just after 3 am and one enormous crack of lightning too it sounded like it was right outside my window and I thought it even hit our tree and I could even feel the electricity in the air, and some asshole even stole some of our neighbour's Moon Rays from their walkway across the street,too! People suck!

My hubby also gave me this bag(It's on the same rocking chair too I nursed the kids during the night) he got at the tournament yesterday; he won a prize, something called a FitBit I have no idea what it is but I love the pretty bag, and the LTC home also called and told us my mother keeps going around telling everyone that they're "starving" her now because she wants to be served in her room instead of eating in the dining room(like it's room service) and to eat whenever she wants instead of at scheduled meal times( she seems to think it's a hotel) and they wanted to explain their "side" and to see if she'd called us but she didn't( she probably forgot the number.HA!) but that sounds like her though, always entitled, demanding,and bossy, and I'd just have them tell her it costs extra and that should be the end of that! I also had this weird dream I saw a therapist and I told her to read my blog to analyse me and to get insight into my personality and she said, You're definitely a "Borderline" and your husband is definitely an asshole.
HA! An official medical diagnosis! I should make him a certificate and frame it!
 Official asshole!😂

I honestly don't know what the world wants from me. Nothing I do is right. Nothing I do is good enough.-Alicia Anne Creger

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Today's Truth.