Monday, May 20, 2024

Summer Vibe.

Today is Victoria Day, the unofficial start of summer and the long holiday weekend where everyone plants their gardens and opens their cottages and gets their boats out on the lake for the first time of the summer season. This is my summer vibe, sitting outside in the sun(and then later on the shade when I got too much sun and a headache) and just chill.  Smoke some Blessed Herb, listening to the new Lenny Kravitz album, hanging out with my best friend,enjoying and savouring the outdoors.

I also got to enjoy nice and quiet yesterday as everyone went out with the 29 YR old having jiu-jitsu and then they all had Dungeons & Dragons and a steak BBQ with their friends and the day before the 29 YR old also had his voice lessons too so he had a full and busy weekend and later today I'm also going to visit my mother since my hubby's off today and the 29 YR old also got some purple(my fave. colour!) satin PJ's for summer( to match his black satin sheets) like Hugh Hefner, ha, ha! On Thurs. my hubby also leaves for his chess tournament in NY for a few days so I get a really good break!

I also found this, the same leave-in hair conditioner I have, only on the main-floor bathroom and I thought at first I accidently put it there(brain fart) instead of on the second-floor bathroom near the tub where I use it but it turned out that the 29 YR old tried mine(help yourself...) and liked it and ended up buying one of his own and it was his, so it's a good thing that I checked first and asked him because I was going to bring it back upstairs, and the Iranian Prez and others (7 in total so it must have been a big helicopter, probably one of those military kinds)were killed in a helicopter crash as well they say was due to bad weather( it was foggy) plus Iran's terrain is also very mountainous which is tricky for flying helicopters,too, but I also still can't help but wonder though if Israel had something to do with it( sabotage) esp. given their recent history with Iran, and the kids say I wasn't a good mother,too(even though I tried my best but as always it's never good enough) but you can't be good at everything but my problem is I'm not good at anything.😭

I felt unreal, like the terror was bigger than my body.-Rachel Muir

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pondering For Today.