Thursday, May 23, 2024

Sweltering!

Yesterday was soooo sweltering hot! Poor Buddy could only stand to be outside for 10 minutes yesterday later in the afternoon even in the shade before he still got too hot and started panting and had to go back inside where it's cool with the A/C. It's cooled down now to a more less humid high of 24 C. We also had a severe thunderstorm warning and it got really windy and cooled down as the cold front came in but we never got the storm, just some rain overnight. We even had a possible tornado risk,too, even though tornado season doesn't normally start until June. I was actually kind of disappointed as I love a good thunderstorm during the night as I'm snuggled down all nice and cozy in my bed for the night.

My hubby also informed me that I had a cheque deposited into my bank account but my question is How does he know? He must have been accessing my bank account somehow.....but how....and why? I find this highly disturbing, and yesterday as I sat out in the sun the thought occurred to me if I  suddenly just dropped dead and died right then and there I would die in my old crappy clothes, my black T-shirt that used to say Florida  on the front but all faded away and also has a big hole on the left sleeve cuff and stretched out grey shorts I need a big safety pin to hold up to keep from falling down plus mis-matched shoes; one tan Croc  and one grey rubber sandal with the label that fell off ; that that's what they'd find me in and would be my final outfit I'd ever wear but at least it's the real me though, all chaos, scattered, mis-matched,disordered, cheap,and disorganized, and not pretentious! HA! It's stupid as well my doctor only accepts cheques  too as payment and who the hell even has or uses cheques anymore,anyway? (I know I don't) Most people just use credit cards now or do online banking.

This is also the over-grown grasss in our backyard until we can get the lawn mower fixed and my hubby also thinks my daily nap is a "luxury" too when really it's a necessity as I'm always so drop-dead exhausted I just can't get thru the day without it, it's like I'm recharging my batteries, and of course yesterday wouldn't be Snack Day without my hubby doing something to mess it up; it was 4 pm and he was supposed to be heading out to get the food( and I was really hungry too since I hadn't eaten since 10 am and I was really looking forward to it)....and then the doofus remembered he had a dental app't right then he'd forgotten all about so he didn't end up even getting the food until after 6pm. At least this time he finally got the right thing though and it was nice and gooey and hot! I also found out if you're stranded in another country(due to unrest, civil war, natural disaster,etc.) and the gov't evacuates you out they charge you for it, the average cost being 7K and if you can't pay they charge you interest! WTF? I thought it was their responsibility and obligation  to get their citizens safely out,not to charge them!
I swear, I hate this shithole more and more all the time!

I also love this funky cargo-style pants and one thing that always baffled me as well is how Christians wear Crosses like on necklaces, charms, earrings, etc. when it represents an instrument of Roman torture and execution, and it would just be like wearing a charm or necklace ,etc. of a guillotine, noose, electric chair, etc. Why would you want to wear and celebrate and glorify a torture device and method of execution? That's probably precisely why even some Christian groups don't display Crosses, such as LDS, Amish, and Jehovah's Witnesses, plus also the part about no idol woship, so there's also that,too.

If you love Jamaica let me see your hand! Raise it to the sky let me see your hand!-All Star Remix

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wordless Wednesday.