Sunday, June 16, 2024

No Internet!

The reason today's post is so late is our shitty Internet keeps fading in and out literally every few seconds! (No, it's not because I finally killed myself, or at least not today,anyway, ha,ha)I was originally going to do my memes today and I even had 45 or so of them uploaded but they wouldn't publish and I ended up just losing them all so I decided to save that until tomorrow when it has a better chance of working and just did something quick today as it's sporadic at best but it ruined my entire day as without Internet I not only couldn't do my blog(which I enjoy) but also NO computer stuff at all( the 29 YR old said "Why don't you just go play outside instead?" and I WAS outside all morning  and most of the day) but I also couldn't do my Reggae Day (Fri. is Heavy Metal Day  and Sat. is Flashback from the 60's, 70's, and 80's)  because I need the Google Home device for thet and it uses, yup, you guessed it.... the Internet, and I can't get the news tonight  without it,either, also on Internet.

This was also yesterday's dinner; we ordered-in from Pizza Hut (Pizza Slut) and I had the chicken Alfredo with Penne and garlic bread(shown above) and the 29 YR old had a pizza). Pictured below is also the yummy tomato and feta soup that he made. I also don't "get" how the gov't's  tell Israeli, Palestinian, Russian, and Ukrainian mothers that their sons are "martyrs" being killed in battle and that their sacrifice  is what they pay   "so they can live in that country", etc. propaganda like that shit.I'd say F*ck that! I'd rather live in another country and still have my son alive!!


And you didn't like school And you know you're nobody's fool So welcome to the machine.-Pink Floyd

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wordless Wednesday.