Tuesday, July 23, 2024

All In A Day.

Today I was finally able to shit a bit after not being able to for 3 days(I normally do it every day,sometimes more)! Yahoo! Hallelujah! By now I figure I must have quite the log-jam as well! I was even beginning to wonder if I had some sort of obstruction or something but maybe it's just my diverticulitis flaring up? Once a week the boys also always do a recipe and cook from scratch as well I think is good except they also usually end up using and leaving dirty every dish and pot in the house and the other day they also used up most of my oregano too I needed to cook dinner yesterday! I seem to be killing off most of the flies now finally as well and they always seem to land on me too even though I'm NOT dirty; I have a bath every day and use deoderant so maybe they think I'm already dead? Poor Buddy being old and confused now gets disoriented and when he's out in the back and wants to go back inside he'll often stand at the gate door and bark wanting to go in the house, thinking its the back door! HA! I also wonder why my hubby can't stand Bob Marley; is it just because he hates Reggae, or because Bob smoked weed(he's very judgemental about) or  simply just because I like him? He also says concerts are a "waste of time" and you might as well just listen to the song on the radio but it's the experience of a live concert, and feeling the music and the memories afterwards that last forever.

I also saw this, the old streetcars I used to take in the 70's when I was a kid and then in the early 80's they replaced them with a newer model I took as a teen and then more recently replaced with a new fleet in a modern futuristic style I've never been on but,oh, the memories seeing this brought back of my childhood, and luckily now they're airconditioned and not hot and stuffy like they used to be,and a good example of karma too: these assholes in Morocco gang-raped a donkey( sick bastards, I know, right?) and it had rabies which they caught and got sick! HA! It serves them right!! I still laugh too remembering the boys when they were younger made this town or battlefield or whatever it was on their video game and named it Penis Land and when my hubby saw it and goes, whaaat? they just said, What? It says Pen Island!! Ha,ha! People are now also critical of Kamala Harris saying she's "Not really Black" even though her father is, and she's "not really American" because her parents are immigrants(her father is Jamaican and her mother from India) even though she was born there and  America IS a country of immigrants(The "Melting Pot",remember?) and she is qualified, being VP, just like how like Biden was Obama's VP first before he became prez....people just like to try and discredit people but I think it would be cool if she won.Some are even saying Biden's already dead,too, and this is an "imposter" but he'd likely die before the next term is done though.

Why did you kiss the world goodbye?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Today's Truth.