Saturday, July 6, 2024

Weekend Words.






My hubby still says that only he says it's illegal.







My mother always also said that nothing "accidently" goes up your ass, you don't "accidently" "fall" on things that end up your ass, and they can always tell if something's been up there before, just so you know.



It is what it is.

Keep it real.

You must be a special kind of stupid.

😂😂






Gen X rules!!


What were we thinking?

I was born this way.

All the time! I've even seen people ahead of time in dreams I later meet in real life, sometimes even years later.



Quality over quantity.


C'est moi.

Everything.



4 July message to all the Americanos












Even if they are family.





At least you expect it from shitty people.



















Until that day, I will remain, Unforgiven.-Linda

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Musing For Today.

I really, really don't.