Sunday, August 18, 2024

Pick Myself Up.

PICK MYSELF UP  by Peter Tosh:


Sittin' in the morning sunAnd watching all the birds passing byOh how sweet they singAnd oh how much I wish that I could fly
And I tryI said I tryI tryI really try try try
But I got toPick myself upDust myself offStart all over, again (CHORUS 2x)
Sittin' in the midday sunAnd wondering where my meal's coming fromAfter working so hardNot even piece of bread at the yard
And I said I tryOh Lord I tryI tryI really try try try
Sittin' in the evening sunAnd watching the same birds passing bySittin' and wonderingAnd waiting for the time for me to fly
And I tryI said I tryGood Lord I tryI really try try try
So long and I just findIt was just a waste of timeSo long and I just findI been been wasting all my time
I've got to pick myself up...




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pondering For Today.