Wednesday, August 7, 2024

Summersong.

Yesterday morning it was so cold  out (12C and cloudy and now the sun sets earlier too; 8:30 pm instead of 9 pm so summer's ending soon) I even needed a blanket to sit outside but as soon as I headed out it started to rain so I had to stay in all morning but then it cleared up in the afternoon and Buddy and I could finally head out. I could also hear the crickets and the cicadas which I love, the sounds of summer, summersong,and bug repellent does NOT work on wasps just in case you were wondering and I think when my hubby took down my vines to fix the hole in the roof the squirrels made( that he never did put back) there must have been a wasp nest there he disturbed because yesterday there was so many wasps all over buzzing around bothering me and I had to keep flipping on the flame on my lighter to scare them away. It was really annoying! 

 I also noticed that Mr. Sunflower now has 4 blooms and has a toilet put out on the curbside too for garbage pick-up tomorrow. A Facebook friend of mine in Lousiana her kids also went back to school already yesterday which is so early; summer isn't even over yet and here they don't go back until early September, until the day after Labour Day! I also keep having these dreams with the same people in them over & over  and we're friends and doing art projects together, or at a dance or at a restaurant, etc. making me wonder if it's my Soul Group, the same people I keep reincarnating with lifetime over lifetime and I keep meeting up with them and reconnecting in my dreams when I temporarily leave my body at night?

I also had this really good and yummy mango & pineapple sorbetto and it was just soooo good with mango the dominant flavour and I also had to hide my garlic & fine herbs Boursin cheese so the 29 YR old doesn't find it and eat it all like he did the last time, and I like it as well once a week seeing him and the 17 YR old cooking together and watching him teaching his younger brother how to chop the onions and prepare meals, etc. it's a nice bonding experience for them and the 17 YR old learns how to cook and at the end they both have a nice meal to enjoy together  as well. 

Just 2 more days until the concert as well and I always dread the long 2 HR drive into Toronto as well as my hubby always belittles me but I've just learned to bring along my music and earbuds and just listen to it and tune him out and I still remember the story too of when Billy Idol was a boy and his mean teacher berated him putting him down saying he'll "never amount to anything" calling him Mr. Billy Idle, idle as in "lazy" but then he sure showed him by becoming a famous rock star and using the name as his stage-name only the version Idol, with a different meaning. I wonder what the asshole thinks now?(although he's probably dead by now)...HA!

I also like this funky jeans but being a fat hippo like I am I can't order pants online as they never fit and have to try them on in person and jeans often don't come in big enough sizes to fit anyway, and once again this morning just 5 minutes or so before he knew I was going for my bath my hubby did a gross stinky shit in the bathroom I use for my bath( when there's 2 other bathrooms he could use but his excuse was that's the "only clean toilet" even though I put blue deoderant pucks in all of them and if he doesn't like it then he can feel free to clean it better himself) and he does it on purpose as well which makes it even worse because he knows I hate it and it bothers me but he still does it anyway so from now on every time he does it *I'LL* also do something I know he hates and annoys him because it works both ways.F*ck him!

 Last night my mother also called to check and make sure I know what venue the concert is it which is stupid since they tell you when you order the ticket and complained she ran out of her fave. lotion and ordered us to get her more and I said in the meantime to just use the extra one  of the other kind we gave her and she stubbornly refused and just hmmmmffffttt that she'll " Just use nothing then!" and I told her she's "always so difficult" then she huffed, I have to GO!  and hung up. 
Yeah, I'm just soooo glad she doesn't live here with us anymore and I don't have to put up with her shit anymore.

Trying to live a life worth remembering.-Vansh Yadav

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Today's Thought.