Friday, September 20, 2024

Farewell Summer...Waaahh!

Today is going to be another amazing summer day for the last day of summer before fall officially begins; 28 C with a humidex of 35 C and then tomorrow the rain is back with a thunderstorm possible and rain back for most of next week as well (awww, shit)but we've had an amazing  past 2 weeks+ or so with amazing summer temps and being able to be outside. Thank you, God!  Last night I also kept waking up really sweaty even with the A/C on (menopause and hot-flashes really sucks!!) and this morning Buddy is extra snuggly and cuddly as well and kept snuggling with me in bed before we got up and I enjoyed every minute of it and this morning my left arm also feels "funny" and weird and kind of numb too so I must have slept on it wrong and yesterday I also hurt my big toe on my left foot by accidently slamming down the lounge chair on it when I got up, squishing it and oh, my God, did that ever HURT! 
Holy f*ck!

 I also have this big crater( the size of the end of my finger) in my ass from where the diaper stuck and tore off a chunk of skin at the concert and whenever it tries to scab over and heal it keeps getting torn off from always rubbing on my underwears. Israel also killed more people this time by detonating explosives hidden in electronics such as pagers, cell phones, walkie-talkies,etc. in Lebanon, but if it were reversed and anyone else tried such a terrorist act in Israel there would be hell to pay so why does Israel always get a free pass,anyway? WTF?

This is also the delish pastry thing the 29 YR old and the 17 YR old made and it's just soooo good and he said it was easy to make,too; just a mix of Monterey Jack cheese, cream cheese and a bunch of various salsa but it has this sharp distinct taste I just loooove, and my hubby also raged at me for giving his old stale popcorn that he left out overnight to the hungry squirrels and I think it was actually more about him just wanting to "rag" on me  for something,anything at all,and this just gave him an excuse and he goes, "You know the rules!" (like I'm one of the kids)to which I replied, "and you know what I think about rules!" 

I also saw a commercial on TV during the news for that lame-o show Dancing With The Stars(they couldn't even pay me to watch) and I only recognized 2 of the so-called "stars" (Eric Roberts and Tori Spelling)so they must really be scraping the bottom of the barrel, and the Conservative candidate won the local by-election, too( NOT the Liberals, defeated yet again,haha) and I met him when he was campaigning door-to-door and he seemed like a nice guy,too, so I'm glad he won,and I thought he seemed young and it turns out he is; they said he's only 31!

She goes dancing on down the street.-ELO

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Today's Musing.