Monday, September 30, 2024

Foctober.

F*ck!
Tomorrow starts October already!
F*ck and October.....Foctober....get it?
Luckily it's still nice and warm out( in the 20C's) and we can still sit outside,at least for now,anyway.If I'm lucky maybe it'll even stay warm and I can even be outside all October,too? Today is also National Truth & Reconciliation Day  also known as Orange Shirt Day, a day to reflect on the indignities done to Indigenous People in horrific gov't and church run Residential Schools in this shithole and I'm wearing my orange shirt today and it's even an official one sanctioned by the First Nations too and says Every Child Matters on it. At first I coudn't find it, frustrated saying, I'm not looking around all over for it! but I eventually did find it, all crumpled up under a pile of other shirts, all wrinkled but otherwise ok. My hubby always wears bright orange shirts every day anyway as that's just his fave. shirt(and he likes to stand out) so it's nothing unusual for him and he jokes that everyone's celebrating him today. He's still limping around with his torn toe tendon as well and when I asked him if he's skipping playing pickleball tonight to give it time to rest and heal he goes, I'm not sure but that would be the smart thing to do... and yesterday as I was dumping out the massive amount of wasps and flies into the toilet bowl from the hanging trap to flush away as I cleaned them he saw all the flies in there and it just grossed him out so much he actually started gagging and wretching and it was just so funny it cracked me up and I told him to "Man-up" and to "Grow a pair."😂 he has such a "weak" stomach and is such a pussy! HA!

My friend P( from grade 6) is also in Greece now, in Athens, Santorini, Crete, and Mykonos,.  and Santorini is one of my all-time fave. places I've ever been to and I've also been to Athens, and Patmos, and the 29 YR old's ex-GF and her new hubby and parents are also supposed to be relocating from California to North Carolina...except the same part they planned on( and already ended their rental lease and have the movers booked and everything loaded) was badly damaged from that hurricane so now they're not sure what to do and where to go now but at least they have $$$ though so they'll be ok and that makes all the difference,, and of all the places I've been to (39 countries so far)the ones I never want to go back to are Florida( too humid and too many rednecks), Finland( boring and too much like here) and Egypt( waaaay too hot and too many beggars and people always pestering you) and Israel also even admitted to killing several Hezbollah commanders and yet they're still bombing the shit out of Lebanon and killing innocent civilians so I wonder what their excuse is for it now? Someone has to stop them before they take over the entire Middle East and start a regional war, and my hubby also paid 20$ for what's basicaslly just 2 pieces of Velcro to support his sore toe when he could have just done the exact same thing with medical tape which costs much less.

Catch your dreams before they slip away Dying all the time Lose your dreams and you will lose your mind Ain't life unkind?-The Rolling Stones

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thought For The Day.