Friday, September 6, 2024

Let It Begin!

Look what I got!
It has begun! Pumpkin spice season!
Yahoo!!
Yahoo! I almost love pumpkin spice as much as I love chocolate and yesterday my hubby found this; pumpkin spice yogurt and it was just soooo good, it was the kind of yummy deliciousness where you roll your eyes into the back of your head, curl your toes and just moan deeply, mmmmmmm!! My hubby set me up at first by saying he 'got the wrong thing" (as I had written down mango yogurt on the list )only he didn't because I had also put down Pumpkin spice ANYTHING.
I'm also sad noticing that now sunrise isn't until 6:40 am and I'm awake an hour or so before the sun gets up and sunset is now at 7:30 pm and I now have limited sun on the back porch now,too, even though I still get as much tanning left as possible before summer ends and I'm NOT ready to give it up and let go of summer yet. It's sad as well we never even had one single BBQ all summer because my hubby hates doing it but I miss it and he only ever did it before becuase my mother was obsessed with it and kept nagging him about it but now she no longer lives here with us he doesn't bother anymore,esp. not just for me.

I haven't been able to get sunflowers for awhile now,either, the past 3 weeks or so but I got these instead,and flowers bring beauty to life, and I wonder when the birds splash around in the water on top of our pool cover( and soon we'll also have to drain the pool water down half-way for the winter) if they're having a bath to get clean like we do, or cooling off in the hot weather, or just swimming and having fun? I also found a loose screw on the carpet and joked it must be my hubby's, and when I said I'd rather read than play games the 29 YR old scoffed, That's lame! but I love reading and I always have and it's something you can do on your own,too,and you don't need anyone else for,and I've had baaaad abdomenal pain now for the past 4 days as well which must be my diverticulitis flaring up again and TIFF ( Toronto International Film Festival) is also going on  so maybe I'll maybe even see some celebs when I'm in the city on Monday for the concert and I heard there's a sequel for that stupid movie Beetlejuice coming out,too, and the first one was bad enough so there's no way I'll be watching the new one! I'll pass!

There are lots of hills to overcome on this journey of life.-Tom Horvath

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daily Chuckle.