Saturday, October 19, 2024

Beauty In Death.

Yesterday was another glorious day to sit outside again. It was 17 C and for the next 4 days it's supposed to be even warmer; from 20 C up to 23 C! Yeah!! This morning it's really foggy though and I have to visit my mother anyway( and it's always still cold in the mornings now anyway and I can't get outside now until the afternoons once it warms up) and my hubby refused my request to visit her tomorrow morning so no one has to miss anything and he snarked, That's what happens when you have to depend on other people!(I need him to drive me there) and I just wanted to slug him! Now is also peak time for the leaf colour change too but it's also sad too when you really think about it as changing into the vibrant, brilliant colours also means that they're dying too, now devoid of chlorophyll and no longer green but it makes them even more beautiful in death than in life and I'm hoping for that,too; even though I'm ugly in life that hopefully when I die and cross over to the Other Side and transform into my spiritual self I will be beautiful. I also look up at the leaves and see various colours of burgundy, light orange, dark orange, red, and yellow hues and see how they all get along on the same branch and blend in beautifully together, all different colours, complimenting eachother, and wonder why people  of all colours can't do the same.

I also never did get my delivery yesterday,either, even though I waited up all day for it and even missed my nap and now they changed it to "Within 1-11 business days" so maybe it was just the day they shipped it out and NOT when it was to be actually delivered even though the notice DID say "Expected date of delivery by end of day yesterday". Doesn't it figure though? Just MY typical "luck!" As I sat out on the front waiting I saw the neighbours next-door, across the street and down the street all get deliveries and I worries what if it was actually mine and they delivered it to the wrong address( like often happens) and I was even tempted to go over there and check the address on the package just to make sure but then I decided against it in case someone saw me and thought I was a Porch Pirate trying to steal  it and called the cops!😂

Tomorrow is also my BFF's birthday and she's turning 58 and my hubby says that HE always has to re-arrange stuff and change his plans etc. which made me laugh as he *NEVER* does; it's always me  that has to miss my stuff and re-arrange MY plans and schedule; HE never gets inconvienced and esp. won't give up his precious pickleball for anything; everything's always about HIM and his schedule and HIS plans and what HE wants all the time and it always HAS been and yesterday I also saw the funniest thing I've seen all week: online this bakery run by people with Down Syndrome and it was called either Brownies & Downies or Brownies By Downies; something like that, and I laughed so hard I thought I was going to wet myself

I also found out that Diwali this year is on the 31st; the same day as Satan's Day(Hallowe'en) which is fitting since it's the festival of lights celebrating the triumph of good over evil so the light of good can prevail over the evil of  that occult day, and now everyone's all mad North Korea is sending troops to help Russia in its war with Ukraine....even though NATO  has been sending Ukraine weapons, $$$ and other support for 2 years! What's the difference?
Hypocrites.

This is also the berries on our Yew trees, and my mother called yesterday as well( telling me to bring scissors today to cut her hair which I don't want to do as I don't want to get hair all on my "good" clothes(as opposed to the old "crappy" clothes I just wear around the house) I wear when I go out and end up all itchy, and of course right when she called I was outside with Buddy, who was out for a pee....and then he decided he had to shit,too, taking even longer, and he took forever, and I got more sunflowers( see below) as well and my hubby complained it was a "waste" of 10$ but 10$ is nothing  and flowers make me happy so he can kiss my ass!


"If you don't eat yer meat, you can't have any pudding. How can you have any pudding if you don't eat yer meat?"-Pink Floyd

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Musing For The Day.