Monday, October 7, 2024

Calm Before The Storm.

This is me sitting out on my back porch yesterday before the big thunderstorm rolled thru and as I sat outside I could see and feel the shift in weather as it started to get cloudier, darker, and windy as the storm approached and that was my signal to go inside. We did get the storm later but it was the same time I was watching the news so I never really did get to see it, appreciate it or enjoy it the way I normally would although I still got to hear the thunder. The pain in my lower left abdomen is still soooo bad as well it makes me wince, gasp, and 'suck in" breath and keep me awake at night I even had to take one of the heavy-duty pain pills I had left-over from before and I've been saving for a future suicide attempt( whenever that may be) I just hope that I don't end up using them all up beforehand for pain and have none left when The Day comes! Mohammed the pharmacist also told my hubby he liked his shirt which he made himself and said All the best people are born in October  and asked him to make one for him,too. As well this month the oldest also turns 35 and # 5 turns  30 and my hubby turns 61, old man! Vladimir Putin,too. Today, in fact.
с днем ​​рождения!                            

My hubby and I are also trying to find the vintage perfume my mother wants and everything I found always said they don't ship here to this shithole and my hubby's findings all said they just sell the empty bottle in the fine print and NOT the actual perfume itself which isn't what she wants so neither of us are having any luck, and I also had a dream my mother and I were at some restaurant and were speaking German to the servers, making me wonder if we were in Germany? I also heard of a woman named Catalina(like Catalina Island in California) and I really like that name and think it's a nice name.Too bad I didn't know about it before I had my girls.One of them could have been named Catalina.

I also saw this online: black licorice( which I really love!) Dr. Pepper I hope to try but we probably won't even get it here in the shithole, and it will likely end up just like the Spice Coke  I also wanted to try but it never even came here( we hardly ever get any of the good stuff or the new stuff) and then it was dis-continued before it even came here so I never even had a chance to try it!
 Shit. 
 Now my hubby hasn't played pickleball in awhile like I suggested his toe is getting better( as usual I was RIGHT) and he's not limping that much anymore and he doesn't need to "ice" it as much, and the canned meat I tried to open for Buddy didn't have the key it's supposed to come with to open it( it figures; I always get the defective ones with pieces missing or broken) but my hubby was smart and was able to open it with pliers, and him and the 29 YR usually see movies like The Joker too except this time it got bad reviews and isn't a typical superhero movie like they were expecting but rather a psychological thriller inside the mind of the mentally ill, the kind of movie *I* like(and I ignore reviews,anyway, and judge for myself) and I liked the first one so I'll be the one that ends up watching it instead.

Happiness isn't only the length of life but the depth of memories.-Hakan Kapucu

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daily Laff.