Sunday, October 20, 2024

Falling Into Fall.

Yesterday was yet another glorious outside day(except for the extreme fog in the morning-and the same this morning,too) and I can't even remember the last time I've ever seen it so bad! You couldn't even see right in front of you and when we went to visit my mother my hubby wasn't even sure when the turn was; it was so bad! It was just like when you're flying and look out the window at 38 000 feet and all you see is white. My hubby also found a way to record my radio show(I used to listen to off the Google Home device but it always kept f*cking-up so now I do it on my computer) off my computer( who ever knew of such a thing?) and after all that it rurned out his pickleball yesterday afternoon was cancelled anyway as they were playing stupid basketball instead! Perhaps that was karma for him making me miss my show? I also brought her pretty purple-ish carnations which she loved and kept gushing over.

I also had such baaaad abdomenal pain all day yesterday it felt like when I used to get those crippling period cramps, plus my back was also really bad as well and all I wanted to do was curl up into a ball and scream but of course that was the day I had to visit my mother! I had 6 other days of the week I could have possibly had it instead but of course it HAD to be on that day, plus I also had The Shits too and my poor ass was burning and felt like it was on fire! As I was sitting out smoking me a J for pain relief these people also walked by and started loudly coughing( yeah, yeah, I know, I get it) and I just thought to myself, Ha, ha, yeah...f*ck you! It's medicinal!

It concerns me somewhat as well after sitting out the front for a few days I still haven't seen The Man With The Black Dog  walk by as he comes by every day, making me worry maybe he had another heart-attack( he had one earlier this year, plus surgery) or maybe even died,poor guy, and as I sat out the front I also saw Mr. Sunflower getting furniture delivered from an authentic redneck in a U-Haul trailer; he was even wearing a plaid flannel shirt, a black cowboy hat, jeans and cowboy boots! (I wonder if he was from Alberta?) and it looked like old, used furniture,too( a TV, wall unit, a chair,a sofa,and a lamp) so maybe he got it at an auction or from an ad, and it's just sort of sad though, paying $$$ for someone's else's left-overs; it's not like they were given to him when someone got new stuff or he just found it for free by the side of the road put out for garbage pick-up; but actually having to pay for someone else's used  furniture to me is just sort of sad.

I also think my hubby and I are getting colds as yesterday he had a nap(which he never does) and I slept in "late" (until 7:30 am) which I never do( I usually wake up around 5:30 and stay awake) and  the 29 YR old calls my bomber jacket I ordered a Palestinian suicide vest and with Israel killing Hamas' leader Sinwar they tried to make him look like a humiliated defeated terrorist as well except it backfired and he ended up looking like a hero and a martyr instead ( ha,ha) and he was 61( the same age my hubby turns a week today) and someone online commented that he was an old man who fought right to the end and it made me laugh as I thought my hubby wouldn't want to hear that; at 61 he's considered an "old man", and someone also bombed Netanyahu's house as well in retaliation but he wasn't home at the time apparantly.
Too bad they missed.

I won't be seen or heard for who I am, I’ll just be reacted to as a problem -David Hands

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pick Myself Up

Sittin' in the morning sun And watching all the birds passing by Oh how sweet they sing And oh how much I wish that I could fly And I tr...