Thursday, October 3, 2024

Old Friends.

Yesterday I got a "Suggested friends" on Facebook and it was none other than my old friend G from the YMCA group in Ottawa, the one I used to have "The Hots" for over 35 years ago!  He's no longer the handsome hunk I remember and thought he was(seen here now in a recent photo from 2019) but I'm not thin like I used to be,either, and he still doesn't look  that bad,though,either, esp. for a guy in his late 60's( he'd be 67 now as back when we hung out I was 20 he was 30) and his hair is brown now(no longer blonde like it used to be) but not grey,either, and he hasn't gained weight like most of us do as we age but he always was a fitness buff and a daily "gym-rat" and he still looks better than my hubby ever did even now, and I was also surprised to see on his profile that he's a Trump supporter(ewww!!) and divorced,too, which  shocked me that he'd ever get married as he's not the type; way too "into" himself to have time for a wife, which is maybe why he ended up divorced? I also think I just might have "dodged a bullet" by NOT "getting with" him like I'd originally hoped as well as I think he just might NOT  be "all there" (but then again neither am I so what can I really say?) as he built this wacky electronic contraption he insists "cures" ALS.....uh,ok....

This is also my old friend J, also from the Ottawa YMCA group and like G he still lives in Ottawa and is the same age but he has aged naturally and is now all grey.He's a senior and would be on pension now. It's sad how OLD he looks now and how we've all aged. Life is cruel. He never married or had a family.When we used to hang out he had brown hair and he was,in fact, the very first friend that I made there; he came right up to me and introduced himself, Hi, my name's J. Will you be my friend? he's autistic just like me, only more profoundly so, and sort of reminds me of the Rainman from that 80's movie with Dustin Hoffman and Tom Cruise although not quite that severe. Back in the day he was living in a room at the YMCA and they only allowed people to stay there for up to a year but his father was an influential doctor and he "pulled some strings" that allowed him to stay longer and I wonder if he's still living there today? Of all of the people I've ever known J has the biggest heart and the kindest soul of anyone. He's just the nicest, most sweetest person ever.

This is also my friend V(from grade 6) who I named my second-oldest after because I always loved the name. She has 4 kids and now lives in Arizona near her family. You can tell she's had "work" done and didn't age "naturally" which I think is kind of sad actually as she looked better before. My realor friend P in Texas is also now in India on holiday and for the past 2 days when I swallow my drink at times it feels like there's something sharp stuck in my throat and it hurts and I also have this sharp pain in my chest  on and off as well but it's on the right side( not the left) so it's not my heart and most likely just baaaad heartburn from those "extra zesty" flavour taco corn chips I ate yesterday( buuuurrp!).
Hiyyiyiii!

...and then there's this:
Do you recognize her?
It's Pamela Anderson!😧
She used to be such a whore back in the day but now she's morphed into this modest demure, naturally-aged 57 YR old woman and I have to say that she looks good. I think she looks much,much better now and at least she doesn't look like a bimbo anymore. At first I didn't even recognize her! She looks so much better without all that make-up all plastered on and without her tits hanging out. I also heard about "Bronies" I first just thought were dudes who happen to like My Little Pony but it goes sooooo much farther than that; some sick disgusting fetish and when I found out exactly what they DO to the poor ponies it just made me sick.Poor My Little Pony!! People are such sick perverts and now I will never see My Little Pony the same way ever again. It was also only 6 C this morning so it might be time to bring in my outdoor hanging plants inside now for winter hibernation.

In my life, there's been heartache and pain I don't know if I can face it again Can't stop now, I've traveled so far To change this lonely life.-Foreigner

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thought For The Day.