Tuesday, October 1, 2024

Plodding Along.

Today I have a headache again aaaannnnnd I feel really dizzy. Yesterday my abdomenal pain was also off-the-charts and I even had blood  when I wiped my ass,too, and NOT just a few drops,either, and I even saw a clot which looked like grape jelly but when I wiped this morning it was ok. Holy f*ck! The 29 YR old also said about my orange shirt yesterday that what's the point as it's "not going to do anything or change anything" (about the horrific way Indigenous People are treated here in this shithole) but I still wear it anyway as a sign of solidarity to show support. Even if it won't actually make a difference I can at least show that I'm an ally. My hubby actually got smart and didn't go to pickleball yesterday either with his sore toe and when I'd mentioned to him that the grackles now have their fall plumage in with the speckles he goes, Oh, they're birds? so I actually knew something that he didn't, even though he's always "lording" it over me how he's so much smarter than I am.

I also shouldn't really be too surprised either if my hubby does  have a mistress,either, since it seems that most guys DO  either cheat or drink, or oftentimes both, and the 29 YR old told him him and the 17 YR old also needed 4 chicken breasts for their recipe as well and he told him that they only get 2 because "those things are expensive" and it made me laugh because he sounds just like me and the 29 YR old replied, I hear an awful lot of whining... and yesterday I asked the 17 YR old if he's been preparing for his SAT  test ( as a homeschooler he needs the results of that to enter university since he doesn't have the usual highschool transcripts) and he laughed and was blown-away as he said he was just thinking about it at the exact same time so it was like I read his mind.

Someone also posted online that "feminists are ugly" too and I replied back that I'M ugly but I'm NOT a feminist, and and outside in the backyard the black walnut fruits are starting to rot on the tree and on the ground now and it stinks like fermenting applesauce out there(ewww!!) and now Israel is also planning a ground invasion of Lebanon as well, ramping up their attacks and escalating the likelihood of a greater war in the area and as a result Haifa got attacked in retaliation and that was one of the places I've been to! I just don't get why no one is stopping them! I mean, if it was Iran or someone doing it instead the UN would be all over it! Seriously though, someone needs to go in there and "eliminate" Netanyahu!

I say goodbye to romance, yeah Goodbye to friends, I tell you Goodbye to all the past I guess that we'll meet, we'll meet in the end.-Ozzy Osbourne

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thought For The Day.