Wednesday, October 9, 2024

Some Days.

Some days you need to smoke a little reefer and just look up at the sky and watch the clouds go by. Like yesterday. It was also so cold ( only a high of 14 C) I had to wear my heavy wool sweater and snuggle down under a blanket! This morning it was also a freezing 3 C when I woke up so I'm so glad I brought my plants in and had the A/C taken out of my bedroom window. I still have the window cracked open but just a little bit for some refreshing cool air but not open wide like it had been.

My abdomenal pain is still soooo baaad on the lower left side and also now spread out into the entire abdomenal  region I wonder if it's maybe some sort of infection now, like peritonitis or something, and it also always feels like I have to shit even though I don't and I know it's at least not a bowel obstruction as I can still fart and shit( and I'm actually farting alot) and it actually gives me some relief to "bear down" and push as if I'm taking a shit but the pain's so bad I even break out into a sweat from it and yesterday my legs even went numb for a few minutes  and the pain went up to my chest and I honestly thought I was having a heart-attack it was so bad . It's the kind of pain you'd expect from appendicitis actually except it's on the left side, not the right(maybe it's my pancreas or spleen?), and my back pain's really bad as well but I'm NOT sitting for 6-8 hours in the ER only to have them tell me it's "just" my Diverticulitis or cyst on my ovary that I already know I have.

There was also another house in this area up for sale for 575K and it's just a cheap-looking aluminum siding one, so who in their right mind would pay that? Ours is brick and we got quoted less than half  than that and we even have 7 bedrooms! Racist assholes also keep complaining about "too much" immigration  in this shithole here too but that's what you get with such a low population and declining birth rate when people aren't having kids; you have to import them.

Trump's son also said he eats with a gold spoon and some people are said to have "been born with a silver spoon in their mouth" and then there's me:
I eat with a plastic spoon.
That is, until the Enviro-freaks banned plastic bags, straws, utensils,etc.
So now I don't even have that anymore.

What if we are all dying and everything is just our lives flashing before us?-Yahiya Ali

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wordless Wednesday.