Thursday, October 10, 2024

Step Into Fall.

All the leaves are brown (all the leaves are brown) And the sky is grey (and the sky is grey)-The Mamas & The Papas

Now the days are warmer and the nights much cooler it's the perfect temps for the leaves to change colour now. I can still fondly remember as well walking to school in the fall looking up at awe at the pretty leaves,picking them up off the ground and collecting the prettiest ones, and kicking them along the way on the sidewalk and the rustling sound they made, along with the crisp smell, and jumping into piles of them, and hoping that there wasn't any catshit in there. Fall is always such a beautiful,magical time with the pretty leaves. I also can't believe it's Thanksgiving already this weekend and I'm so NOT looking forward to having to make our big dinner all on my own again like I had to last year. Before my mother and I used to divide it up between us but now she's at the LTC home it's just me. I am looking forward to the yummy pumpkin pies( my all-time fave!) though from the bakery!!

The 17 YR old also has a headache,and like my hubby and mother is unusual for him and he doesn't feel well so he must be coming down with something, some sort of virus or something,and either my abdomenal pain is finally starting to get a bit better or else I've just become accustomed to it but I notice it doesn't seem to be bothering me as much today or at least not so far anyway. I also got an update in just a week I had over 6.3K views on my Twitter page even though I only have just over 300 followers, so where are all my "Peeps" at?

Burger King also used to have their 2-for-1 special of their chicken sammich 2 for 5$ but now it's gone waaay up and it's now 2 for 11$ so we're boycotting them now in protest; that's increased more than twice as much and everything has gone up like that lately,too, and my friend in Tampa said he didn't evacuate before Hurricane Milton either; he's just hunkering down and riding it out(He has 4 dogs, a cat and a snake he refuses to leave behind) but he IS a Vietnam war vet so I guess he's seen much worse and isn't going to let a hurricane scare him,and I have another friend in Sarasota(she's Beachy Amish actually and they're allowed electronics and are more modern than the typical Old Older Amish that shun electricity and modern-day tech) and she said the other day it was starting to get really windy and they had alot of rain.
Holy shit, though, and it proves true the Bible prophecy in the Book Of Revelation  that in the Last Days and End Times there will be increased unusual weather patterns and natural disasters(along with increased wars and famines,etc.)
Below is also the cutest photo ever of My Boy when he fell asleep all wrapped up in a blanket like a burrito although in his case I guess he'd be a weiner wrap.


There's another world inside of me That you may never see There's secrets in this life that I can't hide And somewhere in this darkness There's a light that I can't find Or maybe it's too far away, yeah.-3 Doors Down

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pondering For Today.