Here is Beja doing his Derp Face.
It's harder to see in the shadow but if you look closely you can see his cute little tongue hanging out. It makes him look like a retard but he's MY little retard and I love him.
It has also been a chilly overnight for the past few nights, 11C but at least I haven't needed to use the A/C and even had my bedroom window open. I also shared my empanadas with Beja which he liked, obviously since he's Mexican, ha,ha, and I thought it was just 1-2 years ago we had the roads re-done and the sidewalks put in but when I checked back I was surprised and shocked to see it was actually 12 years ago!
Whaaaat? Really?
I also heard this ad on the radio saying this nature store sells "Kid-friendly make up". WTF? Make up for kids? Are you joking? Are they going to also wear a thong and lucite heels with it,too?
I also had this weird dream I had a dog named Snuggles and I couldn't find him but he was at my aunt's house for the weekend but a fat raccoon ate him, and my hubby was supposed to pick up my mother and I at my aunt's house but he never did; he picked up the kids in a van but forgot about us and just left us there... and then I realized it was because we were all dead and on the Other Side.

This old photo of Buddy from 9 years ago also showed up in my Facebook feed. Note his pink painted nails? Ha,ha.
I miss him so much and I always will. No one ever loved me like he did and no one ever will. He was the BEST thing in my life and to ever happen to me.
Now I'm all alone and all I have is Beja but I don't have anyone to confide in, to talk to, to support me, to listen, to help me with grief, worry, when I'm afraid or just need someone to talk to or to listen. I was also trying to decide which would be worse: to be blind or deaf and being blind I wouldn't be able to see flowers or sunsets anymore but being deaf I wouldn't be able to hear music or birds anymore so I couldn't decide...

I also saw this 70s photos of girls playing outside with their Barbies and it brought back sooooo many happy childhood memories for me and I even had that very exact same Barbie camper. I got it for Christmas one year. My Barbies dated G.I Joe though and not Ken because he was too gay. My hubby said the 31 YR is also meeting his GF's parents tomorrow so it must be serious and of all our boys he is definitely the Romeo and Casanova; he's had 4 serious GFs and many "flings" and when my hubby told me it reminded me of that movie Meet The Parents and my hubby quipped, "Hopefully they're not in the Mob" and I replied, "Everyone has to make a living, and besides, what can I say; I have relatives in the Mob." They live in Monaco. My hubby has met his GF several times and I haven't yet but he's probably embarrassed to introduce her to me.
He loved me when no one Else could. Now there’s just an empty space where my heart used to be.-Joan Gartner

No comments:
Post a Comment