I can't believe summer is almost half over already!
Where did the time go?
Next month I go to the CNE (The "Ex") and the month after finally the long-awaited AC/DC concert, assuming neither myself or any of the band members have died by then. My hubby also says one of his brothers knows Kim Mitchell and another one hangs out with the guys from April Wine too( both of whom I've seen live in concert a few times) but I don't know if I really believe that or not. I mean, what are the odds? Yesterday I also saw not only my Angel Bird but also a Monarch butterfly,too! I also finally found out my pills are at the pharmacy( my hubby's picking them up today after pickleball) as yesterday I got a 20$ bill e-mailed from my doctor's office fee for the re-fill.
I also heard a question on the radio, "What do many people take on average 400 photos of each year?" and I thought "Their dog" and the answer WAS their pet,and yesterday it smelled like fresh coriander outside and it drove me wild; for me it's almost like catnip,ha,ha, and the radio station is finally giving out a decent prize: a 14 foot boat worth 17K (usually it's shitty stuff like tickets to golf, hockey, or monster trucks,etc.) but it's still kind of useless though unless you also have a truck and a trailer to haul it with, and and I'm really glad as well that I did buy flowers for my mother when I visited her weekly(even though my hubby said it was a "waste of $$$") because now she's gone. I can also remember my father-in-law in his final years also needing a wheelchair and peeing himself like my mother did before they both went into the LTC homes and how the 31 YR old hated moving him back and forth from it as he "smelled like pee" and would sometimes pee on him and my mother stinking up the bed and house peeing & shitting all over and there's NO WAY I *ever* want to be a burden like that on anyone and another reason why I hope I die soon.
I also thought of a good question to ponder:
Would you rather regret yesterday or fear tomorrow?
People also wrongly think all the recent wildfires, earthquakes, floods, etc. are the result of "Climate Change" and "Global Warming" etc. when really it was predicted in the Bible Book Of Revelation that it would occur in the End Times and Last Days just before Jesus returns; increased and unusual natural disasters and extreme weather and the most devout orthodox Catholics I have known were my grandparents who went to Daily Mass and when they sold their house even moved into an exclusive Catholic old people's apt. owned by the Church(until Dedushka died and Babushka moved into LTC when she got Alzheimers) and was right next door to it and even had a tunnel they could walk thru so even if it rained or snowed or was scorching hot it didn't bother them, and also my aunt (I just had a dream about her the other day!)who I can still remember when I was 3 years old doing her daily Missal and Rosary, and the members of the Ottawa Catholic homeschooling group we belonged to who also went to daily Mass but only in Latin, weekly Confession,and wore mantillas, scapulars, and only took Communion on the tongue, had on average 8 kids per family( although some had 12 or even 14!) and none of which celebrated Satan's Day (Halloween). I am happy to say I've always been surrounded by some good faithful people and good examples.
I don’t want a soft life because I’m lazy. I want a soft life because I’ve spent most of my life in survival mode. my nervous system has been in fight or flight since childhood and now I’m choosing peace and stability.-Artfulchaos

No comments:
Post a Comment