Check out this funny-looking sky yesterday. Today and tomorrow we're under a Special Weather Advisory for rain, expecting between 50-100 mm plus storms. That's a shitload of rain! Last night during the night when I got up to go pee I saw lightning so we had a storm during the night last night as well. There are also baaaad wildfires in Spain and France now(I wonder if Trump will tariff them,too?) and it's the worse mass evacuation in France since WWII and my hubby's youngest brother is in Paris right now and he got his backpack stolen as he made the mistake of putting it on the ground. I was there over 20 YRS ago and I never had any issues(although I knew pick-pockets were an issue there and in Rome) but I always wear a money belt hidden under my shirt. It's the same in any big city though, esp. in tourist areas with crowds of people.
Paris must also be a popular place for my family as not only have I been there, but also my mother, my Babushka, 6 of the kids and now my brother-in-law as well and my cousins who live In Europe often go there for the weekend and it's also the 25 YR old's fave. place in the world.
When I look back and realize as well that I've given birth to 11 kids and been to 39 countries I can't believe that I actually did that.

Beja also kept sneezing yesterday and there's nothing cuter than a little Chihuahua sneeze, and he keeps sitting next to the phone and I joke he's waiting for one of his bitches to call, and I still have The Shits, baaaad abdomenal, stomach and back pain and feel nauseated and don't want to eat and every day around 9:30 am and 3:30 pm I hear the toddlers at the back outside in their yard(before and after the hottest time of the day) and it makes me smile as it reminds me of when my kids were little and I'd have them outside every day unless it was raining or cold, and I'm likely the old lady at the LTC home in later years that would get kicked out for smoking weed.
I also think the Vietnam War was one of USA's biggest mistakes( among many!) and the average age of an American soldier in Vietnam was just 19; they were just boys and should have been in university at that age and NOT killing villagers in the jungle, and for the Vietnamese it was defending their homes, their country, their freedom, from foreign invasion and oppression and USA had no business there, just because they didn't like a gov't in a sovereign foreign nation thousands of miles away.
The right side won.
One error does not necessarily define you for the rest of your life.-Brighton Gretneberg


No comments:
Post a Comment