Sunday, July 26, 2026

Nosey Barker.

I got more sunflowers yesterday! I esp. love these ones just starting to open up. My hubby said he thought they were dying....so then the question is if he thought they were dying  then why did he get those ones? Beja also got a "Time-Out" yesterday because he wouldn't stop barking at the dog next door thru the fence so I put him back inside for awhile and he's always looking thru the fence being a Nosey Parker and barking so now he's a Nosey Barker! I also wonder when the 31 YR old moves back next month in-between dorms if he'll still remember him(although he IS his favourite though) since he's been gone for a year? My cough was also so bad yesterday I even barfed; I could feel it coming and had to quickly lean over the fence and puke so I wouldn't do it on the porch and for the past few days my right eye's also been really swollen and itchy and even Benadryl  doesn't do it. I'd actually rather have pain than itch as the itch just drives me crazy! When I first woke up yesterday I also thought it was Friday! 

My hubby also asked me if I've ever seen an all-white Chihuahua before....and here I am in 1982 at age 15 with some of my Chihuahuas so there's your answer. Yesterday the Paul McCartney song Coming Up also played on my device and it made me smile; my BFF and I loved that song when we were 13 and I can still fondly remember us turning on the multicoloured light-up rotating Disco ball light and dancing to it all around my living room. I also came across an online question the other day "When was the last time you wore a Band shirt?" and for me just the day before I was wearing my Tom Petty shirt and the next day my Def Leppard one, and a question said to "Describe your best friend" so I said "He's small, has4 legs and a tail and likes to lick his balls."  I also tried to re-do my gymnastics floor routine but just the graceful hand, arms, legs,and feet part; NOT the actual moves; I can't do that anymore, and it made me feel young again and like the Old Me, but I kept tipping over because I just don't have the balance anymore and that just made me feel old and sad.

I also got this photo of Buddy on my Facebook from 10 years ago and I still miss him sooooo much and I always will, and he was the greatest gift God gave me, and something odd as well: my hubby never called him by his name but just always called him Dog and it's the same thing now with Beja,too. I wonder why though? What's his problem? I can still remember the morning I took him to be cremated last year  as well and even though it was April it was cold, blustery and windy and we had flurries and it felt as cold as he was and I felt numb both inside and out. I can still remember after our fire 30 years ago as well how American Express denied my purchases saying I "Don't usually charge 30K a month on my card" and I was desperate and in tears and told them, "Our house doesn't usually burn down,either!" and I cancelled them right then and got another credit card.

I also saw these, bringing back happy childhood memories. They used to come in packs of tea my Babushka had and saved for me. I had a big bag full of them.Yesterday as I was sitting outside around 2 pm  I also clearly felt something pop!  in the middle of my abdomen on the right side. It didn't hurt but felt like the valve on an air mattress popping off or a slingshot snapping. It was just the strangest thing and then afterwards felt like a crampy colicky pain, like a "stitch" in your side but in the morning the pain was so bad it was white-hot and I could hardly even stand up and since then also no appetite and feel nauseated. I wonder what it was though? What exactly popped and did something maybe even rupture? Maybe it was "just" the inflamed infected sacs in my colon with my Diverticulitis?My back really hurt as well(it still does) on the right side in the middle, in the area of my liver and right kidney. I also felt like liquid coming out of my left ear my hubby says was "sap." Sap? What am I, a tree? Just as long as it's NOT CSF I'm good. I also had white powder all over my black T-shirt so if I died they'd probably think it was a coke overdose when actually it was just powdered sugar from my jelly donut! 😂


Fear followed every step of the journey.-Luisa Bauer

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Laugh For Today.

My hubby does this and it drives me crazy!!