This is the bottom of my pizza crust yesterday. I think it might have got a bit tooooo well-done, don't ya think? The problem was I normally put the oven rack in the middle when I cook pizza only my hubby already had his chicken wings in cooking so I just added my pizza beside it....not noticing he had them on the bottom rack,and well,they got burned, but we can't afford to waste food so I still ate it, just the rest of it and not the burned part, which I gave to the squirrels and birds. I also heard Stairway To Heaven again and when I told my hubby I had a headache, was dizzy, fatigued, had baaad stomach, abdomenal, and back pain , The Shits,and was nauseated he said, "Status quo" and he's right.
I always hurt.
Every day.
It's always something
and I'm so sick of it.
My hubby was also informed that starting September that all 'remote" employees (like HIM!) at his company will be required to come into the office twice a week.....but for him that's a 2 HR drive each way into Toronto so he says forget it and so he will be forced into early retirement 2 YRS early and that worries me; can we afford it? Even though we haven't had a mortgage in years we still DO have property taxes, home insurance, utility and car bills, etc...will we still have enough $$$ to cover it all once he retires? We're barely scraping by now as it is. He has been investing for retirement over the years but he also thought he had 2 more years left.

I also saw this Coca Cola shirt from the 80s and I had a yellow one just like it and it brought back happy memories.
I really miss the 70s and 80s and I wish I could go back. I hope when I get to the Other Side I can re-visit and hopefully maybe even re-live those times. I also gave Beja a bath yesterday and now he's really soft but I think I broke my back with all the bending over and I got a clean garbage can off the veranda and was grossed-out to see hundreds of earwigs at the bottom!
ewww!
It also hurts me to realize that I never really did know my kids like I thought I did; they were so sneaky and secretive and snuck around behind my back I never even found out about until years later, incl. the 27 YR old at 17 having a secret boyfriend and sneaking off to the clock tower in town with a boy which apparantly is a notorious "Make-out" spot for teens, even though the kids knew they weren't even allowed to date until they were 18 and finished with high school.
I thought all this time they were good kids when in reality they were 2-faced lying sneaks.
There are moments in life that divide everything into two parts.
Before…..and after.-Sabrina Voleckova
No comments:
Post a Comment