I got more sunflowers, and a surprise and shock as well: I was washing in the bath when I noticed one of my labia( "Pussy lips") is gone.
I don't know exactly when it happened but I just noticed it wasn't there.
I originally had 2 of them, a really big one on the left side and a tiny one on the right and now just the big flap is left but the tiny one has disappeared.
It's just gone.....vanished.
I checked with Google in a panic( with random body parts just dropping off like that, you know, it was concerning) but it said it can actually be common in menopause with low estrogen levels, that it actually can sort of just shrivel up and disappear.
Who knew?
It's not that I really need it or that anyone will ever see it or notice( and it's NOT something I want to show my male doctor!) but it was still a rather shocking discovery though!

I was also woken up this morning with a splitting headache and the new back massager also seems to help me shit now as well as now I go often, so my theory is that the strong back massaging also somehow "stimulates" everything in there incl. my sluggish colon and gets everything moving around and more active. In any case I now also notice I don't have as much of a "log jam" anymore. I'm still not able to re-Tweet anything on Twitter (although I can still post) so I'm Twitter-less.
I guess I'm just a twit?

I also saw THIS online and ordered it yesterday:
A set of PUMPKIN SPICE Body Shop body creme, bath gel, perfume, hand creme, and body scrub....and on sale for 54$ from 96$....but by the time I paid all the taxes and shipping it still ended up over 75$.
The body creme itself sells for 26$.
I'm just so excited I just can't wait until it arrives and I hope it's soon, like in just a few days!

We have 3 of these in our black walnut trees as well I think looks like some sort of cocoon but I have also seen wasps flying in so I wonder if it might be a wasp nest, and if so, we have to cut the branch down and set it on fire but just make sure we have the hose ready....

No comments:
Post a Comment