Yesterday was Beja's Spa Day.
I gave him ear drops, a bath, and even managed to cut 3-4 of his nails! It was his best ever!
He kept scratching his ears and fur indicating he was itchy so I decided it was time for a "Beauty" Day!
Today I also have really baaaaad cramps & diarrhrea and I feel really sweaty,sudden nausea, and just yucky and gross.
Ugh!
My hubby's in Toronto all day so Beja and I will be spending the day out in the backyard in the sun.

My hubby got a notice from the life insurance and from next month they'll be "upping" our monthly premiums from 50$ or so to....
1800$!
No, you didn't read that wrong; eighteeen-hundred dollars a month!
Holy shit!!!!
What the f*ck?
That's more than a monthly car payment, and practically a mortgage payment!
At first I thought maybe he'd read it wrong, or they'd put the "," in the wrong spot, or they meant 1800$ yearly, but NOOOOOO, monthly! My hubby says that's their way to saying they no longer want to insure us anymore now we're "old" and more likely to croak. He said he was cancelling both our policies and I told him he still needs his( just go to another company with better rates) because what if he dies before I do( as unlikely as that is it still is possible; he's older but my health is worse than his) I'm still going to need $$$ to survive and pay bills, etc. as I will no longer have any income.
He said to just sell the house and move to an LTC home like my mother did ...except she was unable to care for herself, and I wouldn't be able to have my dog or smoke weed or suntan topless and I'd have NO LIFE AT ALL so FORGET IT.

This morning when I woke up it was also a chilly and brisk 10 C and I could even see my breath.
I can feel fall is in the air.
School goes back in just 4 more days,too.
We also didn't have much hot water this morning so I don't know if our hot water tank is broken or what. Just add it to the list of broken things we can't afford to replace.
Everything in my life is broken.

If I'm not blind why can't I see
That a circle can't fit where a square should be?-Extreme

No comments:
Post a Comment