Thursday, September 10, 2026

Alan Day.

 For some reason none of my photos will upload so for now I'll just put in the text and try to add the photos again later.


The AC/DC concert I have a ticket for next week has been cancelled due to the damage the venue got from that bad storm. 

I was looking forward to it for a year.

Doesn't it just figure with MY "luck?"

That happened 3 times before,too, cancelled concerts:when I had concert tickets: twice with Lenny Kravitz but on the third try I eventually did get to see him, and once with Aerosmith and on the second try I finally got to go. Yesterday I also saw a Monarch butterfly again and every time I see one it reminds me of that amazing day at the park with my mother when I was 7-8 years old and we saw hundreds  of them flying all over migrating. It was an incredible special day I will never forget.


With my rheumatoid arthritis I also have a hard time snapping Beja's collar together for his walk and  I always struggle with it and he doesn't have the patience to wait and he squirms and ends up choking himself and now he's afraid of the collar and won't let me put it on.

WHY does everything always  have to be so hard  for me all the time?

He also found his old toy Mr. Fox he rediscovered and when he takes him along for his Dog Jog  I call it a Fox Trot. I also saw this photo and it reminded me of the 25 YR old and the 30 YR old with their creepy Goth look.My hubby also saw his chess friend awhile ago and had Alan Day written on his computer calendar so I thought the guy's name was Alan Day but he laughed and said his name IS "Alan" but his last name's not "Day"; it was written as Alan's DAY, as in the day he was to meet with Alan but I  still thought it was kind of funny.


I can also still remember one of the bitches/bullies from Jr. High when my friend T and I were standing and the bitch tried to push past us proclaiming, "Let the Queen thru!" and T said, "Queen of shit!" but luckily her parents knew it was a bad school and yanked her out and sent her to a private school so I didn't have to deal with her for too long and a few years ago I found her on Facebook  and unfortunately she hasn't changed; she's still the same; now a hotshot lawyer that went to the University of Toronto and Osgoode Law School but still the same bitch she always was, calling people cunts  and even telling mutual people we both went to school with to NOT add me as a friend because she doesn't like me.


Girls will be boys and boys will be girls It's a mixed up, muddled up, shook up world.-The Kinks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Alan Day.

 For some reason none of my photos will upload so for now I'll just put in the text and try to add the photos again later. The AC/DC con...