Sunday, September 6, 2026

Baba.

Just call me Baba.
It's short for Babushka.
It's more than likely I *AM* a grandmother.
My hubby said the 31 YR old's ex-GF ( I absolutely loathe  and will never  use the term "Baby Mama") didn't know she was prego when they broke up around Christmas and didn't find out until later, until after, which makes it even more likely that she IS his baby but good at least that the baby isn't  the reason  they broke up, most likely because she's high maintenance, dramatic, manic, encouraged him to get drunk, etc. and they'd always get drunk on holidays and fight, but I still think she'll be a good mother though because when he had that concussion she was very doting and caring with him and looked after him and she took good care of her dog, I just hope the baby's ok though because she also did  drink alot, did drugs and was on LOTS of medication, all of which can affect a developing baby.



I can't help but feel "cheated" though I didn't even know about the baby until after she was born, so I missed out on the birth announcement and the excitement thru the pregnancy, but at least at the same time I also didn't  have to worry  the entire time,either, so that was a blessing, and I'd like to see the baby,too, but don't know how to contact the mother as I don't know her address or her last name, just her first name and part  of her surname as she has one of those hyphenated last names and I only remember the first part, and the 31 YR old has always been very secretive about his "harem". I wonder as well if the baby might actually be better off without me in her life though, so I can't "ruin" her life like my kids seem to think I did with theirs, and I hope the 31 YR old's GF isn't there tomorrow when my hubby drives him to his new dorm because he's going to have a Good Talk  with him along the way about what it means to be a responsible  man and a responsible  father and what his obligations are, etc. so if she doesn't already know about the baby it looks most likely he fathered  then she's in for one hell of a shock tomorrow!

Today I also saw my Angel Bird again and a blue jay and I said to it "Go play baseball!" and then I laughed hysterically as if it was the most hilarious thing in the world so I guess my new weed must be some really good shit,ha,ha,  when my hubby put Beja outside and shut the door he locked us out and I heard Stairway To Heaven . I saw these Chinese guys playing volleyball on the news as well and they could really jump and they say that White boys can't jump but Chinese guys sure can, and I can still remember too one of the funniest things I did was write "Made in Taiwan" on a piece of paper and tape it to my friend's back.
She was from Taiwan. 😂
Tomorrow is also Labour Day and the last day of the "Ex" which is always sad and signals the end of summer even though not officially until the 21st and I love summer and don't want it to end but I do also love pumpkin spice and am eager to wear my new cashmere sweater.

Nobody on the road Nobody on the beach I feel it in the air The summer's out of reach Empty lake, empty streets The sun goes down alone.-Don Henley

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Baba.

Just call me Baba. It's short for Babushka. It's more than likely I *AM* a grandmother. My hubby said the 31 YR old's ex-GF ( I ...