This was originally going to be for tomorrow but it couldn't wait.
I MIGHT BE A GRANDMOTHER.
Just call me Canna Granny.
Today my hubby showed me a photo one of the kids( he claims he "can't 'remember' who") sent him of the 31 YR old's ex-GF in a hospital bed holding a newborn baby.
HER baby
that she just GAVE BIRTH TO TODAY.
A baby girl.
It was inferred that the 31 YR old is the father.
They did break up 9 months ago, around Christmas, so the dates match up perfectly, but there's no proof that it's his and that she didn't ever "step out" on him and I never did trust her and she is very manipulative.
I remember right after they broke up she did claim she was prego and sent him an ultrasound photo but at the time we all just figured it was some ploy to try to get him back.
Maybe it was.....or WAS it?
Maybe ...
or
this time it was actually true?
although he also clearly told me last year that he was sterile, too.
But is he really?
So I really don't know what to believe.
Only a DNA test will show/prove for sure.
If it IS his baby though I hope he at least does the right thing by his child and I'm glad at least she allowed it to live and didn't kill it.

Today I also had to grind up the new 14 gm of weed I got (shown here) as I'm too "cheap" to actually buy a grinder I just do it the "old fashioned" way and put the nugs in a sealed bag and crush it using the top of a soup can so now my arms hurt and the whole room stunk of weed and my hubby got mad. I also don't buy them pre-grounded as it costs extra.
Being poor AND cheap is a bad combination.
We also have this baaaaad storm coming in( we had one in the morning as well but this one is going to be reeeeaaaaalllllly baaaaaadd) with baseball to even grapefruit sized hail and in the cities the 27 and 30 year olds live are currently BOTH under a tornado warning.


No comments:
Post a Comment