This morning I heard a AC/DC song on the radio and it made me sad.
Today was originally supposed to be concert day; the day I had a ticket to see them in Toronto except the concert got cancelled as the venue was damaged by that baaaad storm 2 weeks ago.
The weather today is supposed to be good,too; 25C and no rain.(it's an outdoor concert). Yesterday it was a chilly 7C when I woke up but this morning it was 18C. Our house temp was also a cold 67F (our furnace must be American) and we keep the temp at 70F but I refuse to turn the furnace on for heat in September!
I just won't do it!!
I also got pumpkin bread and pumpkin muffins filled with creme cheese to start off my fall pumpkin spice extravaganza.
Yummmmm!!
Yesterday as I had Beja out for his walk we also came across a pitbull and he starts wildly barking at it and I reminded him, "You're NOT supposed to mouth-off at anyone bigger than you!" and the owner laughed but Beja thinks he's much bigger and tougher than he really actually is, and my back and abdomenal pain was really baaaaad as well and every day for the past 1-2 weeks(I've lost count) I see both my Angel Bird and a Monarch butterfly so I think there might be some sort of message or sign there trying to tell me something. I also had this weird dream my mother and I were shopping but the store didn't have any lights working so it was really dark and we couldn't see and weren't able to tell what colours or what sizes the clothes were.
I also felt like I had this thing at the back of my throat, whether it was a scab, a growth or some sort of membrane or whatever, but then the other day I could feel it just sort of fall off and it felt big; like half the size of my tongue and I felt myself swallowing it down.....and then I could feel a smooth, raw, itchy spot at the back of my throat where it used to be, but also lots more space back there and more airway and easier to breathe and less coughing,too, so I have no idea what it actually WAS but it feels much better now that it's gone.I also always saw having and raising kids as a mission that had to be accomplished, a job to be completed, an obligation to be fulfilled until they're 18 and then my job is done, sort of like birds; once they leave the nest my role is over.
I look to the sea
Reflections in the waves spark my memory
Some happy some sad
I think of childhood friends and the dreams we had
We live happily forever
So the story goes
But somehow we missed out
On that pot of gold
But we'll try best that we can
To carry on.-Styx
No comments:
Post a Comment