It's getting cold now ( 9C in the morning and 21C later on) you can really feel that summer is ending and fall is coming and so now when we sit outside we have to cover up and bundle up under blankets. I also notice the sun doesn't last too long on the back porch now anymore so we don't get as much sun now, mostly just fresh air.
It's quite sad really.
Our outside days are numbered.
Yesterday I had that throbbing headache all day too and today I still have it. My BP is also high so in case today is The Day my final last words are
F*ck Trump!
and
goodbye cruel world.

I'm sad the AC/DC concert was cancelled. They said I'll get my money back (132$) but what really gets me is that was likely my only time to see them as it's most likely that either myself or one or more of them will be dead by the next time they'd be by this area so this was probably my only and last chance. I also think my biggest accomplishment in life was when 2 of my enemies became 2 of my friends and the only classes in school I hated were math and gym. I LOVED swim( we had swim for half the year and gym for the other half; when the girls had swim the boys had gym and vice-versa) but I *HATED* gym and it was the only class that I ever skipped.

Yesterday I also had sharp pains on the right side of my chest and saw this stupid TV commercial where a polar bear had 2 bags of groceries but they were all fruits & veggies when we all know polar bears are carnivores and eat fish, seals, penguins,etc. and his groceries would just be all meat, so it's just unrealistic, and I saw online a question asked "What do you think about sex on a first date?" and only a couple of people said it meant you were "easy" and a "slut" like I said but most said things like "It's a good date" "Getting lucky" "A fun time" "Getting to know eachother", etc. It just goes to show how degenerate and immoral society has become and how much we desperately need Jesus to return now.
We took it on the chin
The numbers were so grim
Bossed around by pricks
Stiffen upper lips
Pacing in the yard
You're trying to take the mick
You must think I'm really thick.-Mick Jagger

No comments:
Post a Comment