Sunday, September 6, 2026

Cricket.

Yesterday I saw this really big cricket on the curtain in the kitchen which must have come in from outside but I just left it as they don't bother me, and, in fact, I like the sound they make. We had another good outside day yesterday as well like the day before and supposed to today and tomorrow as well. Both the 31 YR old and the youngest also start their courses on the same day: the 10th and I wonder if the 31 YR old's GF now even knows about the baby he's more than likely the father, and what she thinks about it if so and how it will affect their relationship, and what if the same thing  happens again with THIS GF,too, and he gets her prego,too? 
He should have been a priest.
Now I know why  his ex-GF kept trying to contact him though once they broke up and he claimed she was "harrassing" him and got a Restraining Order against her; she was prego and just trying to tell him about the baby!
If I'm a grandmother now that would also make my mother a GREAT grandmother and I wonder if she's aware of that from the Other Side?
 I think she is.

In a show I watch a character is also trying to frame another for murder and I wondered why he'd do that....and then I remembered that she did  try to kill him before so I guess that would be a good reason, and yesterday my Angel Bird came up really close to me and stayed for awhile, and I tried to do Beja's harness for his walk but couldn't figure out how it worked( life is hard when you're stupid) so I just put his collar on and after the walk he looked up at me beaming and he was so happy and content it just melted my heart and moments like these are the best moments in life.
He also doesn't like the same black dog that Buddy hated so maybe that dog is just an asshole?

Going to the "Ex" last month was such a good day the joy carried me over for the entire week afterwards as well and sometimes one good day can last for a week. I can still remember too being in labour with my oldest in 1989 listening to Tone Loc's Funky Cold Medina  and yesterday I heard someone walk by our fence at the back say about me, "All she does is smoke pot!" which is ironic as before they always mocked me for NOT being "cool" and now I'm mocked for smoking weed so I'm still criticized no matter what I do anyway so I might as well just do whatever makes me happy.

A little voice inside my head said, "Don't look back. You can never look back" I thought I knew what love was What did I know? Those days are gone forever I should just let them go.-Don Henley



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daily Pondering.