I can't believe just 4 more days it will be fall.
Summer is almost over.
Waaahhh.
Yesterday I also saw more coloured leaves and falling leaves and it made me sad. I saw 12 baby grackles splashing around having a bird bath on the water on top of our pool cover, the last swim of the summer. I DO like fall with the pretty leaves and everything pumpkin spice, incl. pumpkin pies at Thanksgiving but just NOT the occult day celebrating Satan at the end of October but it's still always sad to see summer go as it's my fave. season and I can be outside all the time. I wish it could stay summer all year long.
Yesterday I also saw the most unique and beautiful cardinal: it was only 10% red and 90% black and it was amazing. I also saw 2 Monarch butterflies flying together.

I heard Stairway To Heaven yesterday as well and had really baaaaad back and abdomenal pain I still have today and no matter how warm it is out( it was a nice 25C yesterday but cooling down next week into just the 'teens") I still always feel chilled and need a blanket but this morning I feel really sweaty and nauseated. Yesterday I noticed Beja sniffing at something on the back porch as well and when I looked closer I could see it was part of a chipmunk tail, likely from that dead mangled skinned one I found the other day.
Ewwwww!!!

I only have one sad droopy sunflower left, shown here, and that's exactly how I feel in life,too. I also tried calling our friend's bakery to order the pumpkin pie for Thanksgiving but could never get thru as their voicemail was full and I even tried 4 times so my hubby has to just drop by in person to order it and he says he doesn't think he's obligated to re-new his life insurance for me (even though I'll still need an income to pay expenses) since I refused to put his name on the house even though the reason I didn't is because he's always pressuring me to sell it and I refuse.
It's my home and I don't want to sell or move. He says it's too big and too expensive to maintain and I get that, but it's also my home and I want to die here, plus I hate moving and we couldn't afford to or afford anything else, anyway, all much more expensive than we'd get selling this place,anyway. He just has to wait until I die and then he can sell it and do whatever he wants.

I also saw this pretty rhinestone Chihuahua and considered ordering it until I saw it was Temu and then decided against it as it's probably a rip-off and much smaller than it looks; it's probably just the size of a key chain in real life. Some people also refered to Jamaica as a "slum" and a "ghetto" but I don't see it that way. It's my Spiritual Home and my Happy Place and every place has it's poor areas (well, except for maybe Monaco and Dubai) and it also has areas with big mansions,too. Until the other day I never even heard of this singer named Macklemore,either, but he's on the right side of history supporting oppressed Palestinians and now the EU has invited Canada to be an "Associate" member and I like it; I've always loved Europe and now f*ckwad Trump is saying it's a "hostile" act and he'll likely respond with even more tariffs even though it has nothing to DO with him; we can have other trading partners and allies without needing his "permission" and depend and rely less on USA.
He's just mad we're NOT doing what he wants, but he can just f*ck right off!
I, I will be king
And you, you will be queen
Though nothing will drive them away
We can be Heroes, just for one day
We can be us, just for one day.-David Bowie

No comments:
Post a Comment