Thursday, September 3, 2026

Milagro.

 Have you seen last night's post Canna Granny?

I still can't believe that the 31 YR old's ex-GF had a baby  yesterday and it really bothers me.
Not that she had a baby but that it's highly probably that it might be his, esp. since they broke up.....9 months ago.
Maybe that was why?
Maybe she told him she was prego and that was why they even broke up?
That's really disappointing though if so, that he would just turn his back and abandon his own child like that; that he wasn't there for the birth or to support her during the pregnancy.
That just breaks my heart and makes me really mad.
It's a miracle that the baby even exists as well since she didn't even think she could have kids and lived with this other guy for years and they "raw-dogged" it and she never got prego and the 31 YR old claims to be sterile and yet even so they still used protection just to be extra safe....
and yet.....
a baby!!
it just goes to show that this baby was meant to be.

I wonder though how long  he's known she was prego, though, and my hubby said that just a few days ago before she gave birth yesterday that the 31 YR old mentioned he saw her, in town, heavily prego, and just commented that she "was fat."
The baby weighed over 5 pounds  so I don't know if she was a "preemie" or just tiny and she named her Blair. I was never particularly 'eager" to BE a grandmother but now she's here( if she actually IS his child, that is) I DO want to BE a part of her life, though, if possible, if she lets me, and if he didn't want to risk having a child then he should have kept it in his pants where it belongs.
She didn't get prego by herself.



I just hope he does the right thing now if it turns out she is his child( take a DNA test though first to be sure) and I have no doubt she'll have no problem suing him if so( she has a history of suing people for lesser things) but good luck though trying to get much financially out of him since he's "broke" but I hope at least he'd visit the baby and be a part of her life.
If he turns his back on her I will never forgive him.
I mean, what kind of asshole abandons  his own child?
You'd have to be a really shitty human being to do that.
If she is his, at least the good is he's NOT sterile,afterall, and it also answers my question as to "I wonder which one of the kids will have kids first?"
I should have known it would be him though as he sleeps around like an alley cat.
I also heard the outdoor venue for the AC/DC concert I have in 2 weeks in Toronto was "severely damaged" from that storm yesterday( my old neighbourhood was hit really badly too with trees and power lines knocked down)and flooding so I just hope they have it fixed and up and running  in time they don't cancel  the concert, with MY "luck" I've been waiting a year for....
Today we can also finally get outside after being stuck indoors for the past 3-4 days of rain.


I was dreaming of the past, Why do good times never last Help me Jesus, show the way I can't hold on another day.-Whitesnake


No comments:

Post a Comment

Musing For The Day.