Yesterday I tried to cut Beja's nails again but only managed to get 2 of them done as he kept struggling and wiggling and squirming and trying to bite me, despite my hubby helping and us using the grooming sling.It makes me feel so hurt, so betrayed, so angry. I'm just trying to take care of him and help him( just like with the kids!) and it was so long it was even interfering with his walking and he kept biting it.
It's times like this that I really miss Buddy even more. He would just lay there in my lap and let me cut his nails and I'd get them all done in 5 minutes. He didn't like it but he'd sit still and let me do it, knowing he got a "cookie" at the end, and none of my dogs ever gave me trouble for their nails like Beja does and it's just not the same and I'll never have another dog or another friend ever again like I had in Buddy.
Despite everything I still finding myself missing my mother at times as well because we did used to get along well before I had kids and I miss those times and she WAS such a big part of my life and she was always there....
and then she wasn't.

I also saw this pretty collar and sweater( shown above and below) online I'd like to get for Beja even though I know it's "girly" and "gay" since he's a boy but I'm a girl and I like it and he won't even know the difference,anyway, and this morning I saw a dead, mangled , skinned chipmunk on our back porch, and I wonder if it was that same injured one I've seen twice lately? Maybe a raccoon got it overnight? All I can say is that a furless, skinless chipmunk looks red, thinner, and longer than it normally does otherwise.
and also ick.
I wonder as well why they refer to it as "skilled trades",too, as opposed to what, exactly, unskilled trades?

Rise up this morning, Smile with the rising sun, Three little birds pitch by my doorstep Singin’ sweet songs Of melodies pure and true, Singin’, ‘This is my message to you.’ Singin’ don’t worry About a thing ’Cos ev’ry little thing ‘Sgonna be alright.-Bob Marley

No comments:
Post a Comment