Friday, September 4, 2026

Nazzavelli.

Ever since I was a little kid, since I was 4 or so(like in the photo here) I have always carried the name Nazzavelli with me and in my head, wondering why and what it meant and who it was and now I think it finally hit me:
I think it must have been MY name in a previous life!
No wonder  Italy is one of my fave. places I've been to (esp. the Amalfi Coast!) and I love Italian food so much!
Even in this life now my mother has some Italian relatives.
Maybe my first name was even Arabella  as well as I have always held a special "affinity" for that name as well.
Arabella Nazzavelli.
Maybe that's who I was at one time?

Yesterday was also finally a perfect nice sunny, warm outside day( and supposed to be for the next few days as well) after days of being stuck inside like a hostage due to rain and the only bad thing is the wasps always seem to be so much worse in September so I hung up a trap.  As for the 31 YR old's ex-GF she is saying that he's the father of her new baby even though he insists he's sterile although 2 things can also be true at the same time; maybe he WAS sterile at one point but it was only temporary( eg. a side-effect of some medication he was taking at the time) but at the time she got prego he no longer was....or, perhaps it isn't his and she was with someone else at the same time...only a DNA test will prove for sure, and my hubby said he told him the sterility test was just done at the drug store so not exactly as accurate as it would be in a lab...so maybe it's just denial on his part, but it's good the baby is with her mother because he can barely even keep a plant alive.

It will be interesting though to see how this thing all plays out and if it turns out he really is the father...They always did use condoms though and yet she didn't get prego by herself...I just hope if he is that he "Mans Up" and does the right thing for his child.

There's another world inside of me that you may never see There's secrets in this life that I can't hide But somewhere in this darkness, there's a light that I can't find Or maybe it's too far away, yeah, or maybe I'm just blind Or maybe I'm just blind.-3 Doors Down

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Musing For The Day.