Wednesday, September 9, 2026

Onionectomy.

Yesterday I performed an onionectomy  on my Butter chicken flatbread shown here.
I removed all of the disgusting gross onions.
Now it was just perfect.
My hubby also said the 31 YR old somehow lost his dorm key even though it was on a lanyard and should have been hanging around his neck(I still remember when I took him and the oldest on a cruise they also kept losing their cruise cards something like 11 times); they're both the same, really bad at losing things and should wear those "Idiot Mitts" and have notes pinned to their chests like little kids in Kindergarden do, and as for his ex-GF's baby maybe not being his and possibly being another guy's baby and the fact that I might NOT be a grandmother afterall it makes me feel like I had won a surprise prize but then lost it. I've also been feeling nauseated for the past couple of days and this morning my hubby fell asleep saying he didn't feel well so maybe we picked up some sort of virus somewhere? The other morning at 3 am the youngest was also loudly thumping around and woke me up it sounded like he was having a dance party and at first I thought someone had broken into the house but then realized if they had the security system would have gone off and Beja would have been barking so I just rolled over and went back to sleep and I was glad because I really didn't feel like getting up and confronting anyone I was so tired.

My tortilla/burrito blanket also arrived yesterday and I was disappointed to see it's much smaller and thinner than it looked on the ad. An actual tortilla is actually thicker. The good thing is it's really soft though and with the pattern Beja's skid marks/fudge smudges from his ass won't be noticeable, but in the ad photo the woman had it wrapped all around her and I can only wrap it around my shoulders and I was hoping to be able to roll myself up in it like a , well, burrito, but it's too small, esp. for what I paid for it.
Probably a piece of crap from China.
Nothing in life is what it seems or appears to be.
The authorities also found over 100 cats in a house and can you just imagine  the stench? I think that even one cat is still one cat too many! I'm also sad one of the radio DJs is just suddenly gone; for the past 2 weeks or so, just....gone, with no mention of him, as if he never even existed and he was there for over 10 years and he's not just away,either, because before when he was the other DJ would say he's on vacation and will ..."be back on Monday..." or whatever.
I think he got fired or something  and now he's a non-entity and I enjoyed their morning show and  I'll really miss him  and it's just not the same without him and now they have this woman filling in with an annoying voice and an annoying laugh I can't stand.

With schools gone back I still remember when I was in Jr. High and how my friends T and S said they were having sex with their BFs  and S's older sister in high school had an IUD, and I was shocked, and my other friend S said her uncle raped her at gunpoint and I never knew what to believe and what were just lies, made up,and bravado at that age, and how a few years ago I contacted some of the bullies who relentlessly tormented me and one even apologized and admitted they were "really horrible" to me and the reason she joined in bullying me is so she wouldn't be bullied herself, and another said she "didn't even remember" me but if she did treat me like that "there must have been a 'good reason'" and another became a pimp after graduating school but then later found the Lord and became a preacher so you just never know and people can  change.

Silly boy, you self-destroyer Paranoia, the destroyer Self-destroyer, wreck your health Destroy your friends, destroy yourself The time device of self-destruction Light the fuse and start eruption, yeah.-The Kinks

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daily Truth.