Look what arrived yesterday!
I just ordered it Sunday and it came just 2 days later but really just a day as you can't really count Sunday as a deilivery day. They're full-size,too, and not the mini-size that you normally get in the Body Shop packages and the pumpkin smells just soooooo wunnerbar-gut! I had the body scrub, bath gel and creme this morning with and after my bath this morning and it was just *GLORIOUS*.
It really is the LITTLE THINGS like this
the small pleasures in life that bring me the most joy.
I also heard Stairway To Heaven again and we've had soooo much rain lately the grass was wet when I took Beja out for his morning walk his little chicken feet got all wet.

I also found these during our walk: coloured leaves...gaaaacccckkkk...meaning summer is over and fall is here....and today is also the first day back to school for local kids here even though the rest of province isn't until next week after Labour Day like usual.
It's the worst day today though as we have a severe thunderstorm warning with several storm cells passing thru today with strong winds, large hail, torrential rain and even a tornado warning. Those poor kids standing outside waiting for the school bus or walking to school.
ugh!
Today is also national Pierce Your Ears Day and I can still remember when the oldest was little I took him to get his ear pierced like he wanted and my hubby was beyond furious and he was soooo mean to him and kept bullying him calling him "gay", "faggot" etc. and refused to even look at him, making him cry and he was just so cruel and it got so bad he eventually just took the earring out.
and they think *I* was the "bad" one?


No comments:
Post a Comment