Tuesday, October 6, 2026

Get Funky.

Yesterday was National Get Funky Day  apparantly but luckily for me I get funky every  day so it was just a regular ordinary day for me. My Twitter stats also said I have 19.1K views in the past 7 days and it was sooooo windy yesterday it was cold and we couldn't sit outside for long (and I fear our outside days are coming to an end soon) and luckily for Beja's walk he was on a leash or else he'd blow away! I was surprised it was only 60KM wind as it felt much stronger! During our walk they also had a big construction sign at the end of our grass at the side of the house in front of his fave. tree so he couldn't pee there and he got mad and kept barking at it! It was also 0C overnight and we had a *FROST*  advisory and I had to close my bedroom window but going up to a sunny 14C today and 18C tomorrow and into the 20Cs on the upcoming long weekend.
Life is also hard when everyone looks at me and just sees a fat, ugly, repulsive big dumb retard.
That's how I see myself, too.

I also saw this online and my mother had the exact same one(I think I might still have it somewhere) she got in the 60s and I remember her saying it was part of a Samsonite luggage set of 4-5 pieces. I remember it was as hard as a rock and she used to keep important documents in it as well as some artwork I did as a kid. Last night I also sat out the back smoking weed looking up at the stars and even saw a shooting star and made a wish and it was almost "magical" except I had to watch out for raccoons which come out at night once it gets dark, and Beja slept pressed right up against close to me all night,too, and was extra happy to see me this morning as well and gave me extra kisses, so what....did he expect I was going to die during the night, or what, or did he just use me for my body heat to keep warm? 😂


They also finally mentioned the radio DJ that just mysteriously vanished for the past month or so with no mention; the remaining DJ said how people keep calling in "asking about The Other Guy" (not even giving him the dignity of mentioning his name) and said it was "invasive" but I don't think it is; I mean, the guy was there every morning for 10 years or so and then suddenly he's gone with no explanation so people wonder what happened; can't they at least SAY he's recovering from surgery or had a family emergency or whatever? They said he'll return in 2 more weeks though so I guess he didn't get fired but I wonder what it WAS? I hope it wasn't some sort of medical crisis or that his wife or kids didn't die or something,and I remember several years ago the other DJ's 14 YR old son died and they'd said how he lost his son in a tragic accident but this time .....nothing.

I said, you can't stop righteousness, so it will grow From the east to the west, you'd better take warning (warning) If you do good, I said, you will get a righteous pay, oh yes What will be on the man, who cause Jah children to cry.-Gladiators

 

Musing For The Day.