Here is Beja being all mellow. I really missed his "spark" the other day when he was sedated. It's nice to now have him back again all sassy and spunky. I hope I can find another way to cut his nails from now on though without having to sedate him as even though it was the only way that worked it also broke my heart seeing him like that. I also really think my mother would have liked him with his sassy, spunky, funny, sparky, bold, fearless, endearing personality and I would like to think she's watching us from the other Side and smiling and hopefully Buddy is,too. Today is also going to be mild, up to 23C when the seasonal average is around 16C and I've even got a suntan back on my face again from sitting in the sun so much lately but it's also supposed to rain today and tomorrow and yesterday I had abdomenal pain sooooo bad as well it's the kind of pain where you just curl up into a ball and moan and I woke up today with a baaaad headache.

Yesterday I borrowed one of my hubby's orange hoodies( he has tons to spare) for the Day of Truth & Reconciliation and I was also saddened to see so many assholes online actually denying it, like the Holocaust deniers, saying it's a "hoax" and it "never happened" etc. as I guess as it's easier to deny something so horrible than to admit and face the truth but there are even documented records from both the gov't and the Church of over 4K names of kids who have died in the system and some bodies have been found and the search for truth still continues.
Denying history doesn't change what actually happened.
Some asshole also snickered "What flavour does the Indian suffering Tim Hortons donuts taste like?" and I replied "Blood and tears."

I also liked the hoodie so much( it was just so comfy) I asked my hubby if he could get me one just like it and iron the decal of the photo above on it as he has the decal making machine for shirt printing. There was also a near terror attack on a Dubai flight headed to Tel Aviv that sounds like an action movie plot: the co-pilot stabbed the pilot (cabin crew don't have to pass thru the same security passengers do) and tried to crash the plane causing it to nose-drive and suddenly drop several thousand feet but the badly injured pilot was able to open the cockpit door where passengers were able to help and someone was a a pilot and could fly the plane and a crisis was averted and trying to hijack a plane full of Israelis is never a good idea due to their mandatory military conscription for all Israeli citizens(incl. the women!), so ALL of them are equipped with a particular set of skills and can defend themselves and have military training, and several even can also fly planes.
Some reports also say they weren't "just passengers" though but Mossad agents who were placed on various flights out of Dubai acting on a tip there was a threat, but regardless, a terrorist attack was stopped and everyone's lives were saved and the plane safely landed but holy shit though.
I dance to the beat of my own drum.
