Yesterday was the first day we didn't get to sit outside as it was raining. I just went out to take Beja for his walk and to smoke weed( as my hubby won't let me smoke in the house) but not to actually sit outside. Soon I'll have to bring my chair inside for winter hibernation.It's funny,too; every time Beja hears the dog next door( who he doesn't like) barking he furiously barks back and all the fur on his back stands up all along a line down the middle and he looks like a Rhodesian Ridgeback who have a line of fur going down the middle of their backs where the fur grows in the opposite direction. I've only seen one once in actual life. I also wonder if the dog next door's name actually is Arthur or if it's really Arfur as in Arf?
I also remember I had a dream I was visiting with my Babushka who died almost 25 years ago and I still laugh remembering as a kid calling pimples Acme Pimples mixing up with acne and it seems my hubby has a cold now; headache, tired, and runny nose, which is still better than the Flu any day and he's not sure if he's still going to the chess tournament yet over the weekend; it depends how he feels tomorrow and they said on the news someone burned the Israeli flag and it was a "hate crime" making me wonder if it's also a hate crime to burn all flags then,too, or is it just if it's the Israeli , gay pride, or American ones? Is it also a hate crime to burn a Taliban flag or a swastika flag too....or only if it's the flag of someone the gov't likes? When I posed that question online trolls called me a Tea-drinking retard (I actually had to look that one up) and a spastic.
You're just NOT allowed to question things or have your own opinion anymore.
Out-do yesterday.

