My hubby picked up this pumpkin bread which sounds good.....until I saw it was whole wheat and had a bunch of big yucky seeds and grains in it.....
yuck
but I still tried it anyway thinking maybe it'll just taste like raisin toast and it did have a slight cinnamin taste but the big seeds and grains were just TOO gross and I kept crunching and gagging on them and they were mixed right in so I couldn't even just take them out like you could if they were just on the top but hopefully the squirrels will like it.
Who the f*ck puts seeds in bread anyway? What a horrible, awful thing to do. What kind of cruel bastard even does such a thing and with my Diverticulitis I can't even digest crap like that,anyway.
Shit.
I also couldn't care less when my products say "vegan" "80% recycled material" "Earth friendly" etc. I don't give a shit. I just want a good, reliable product that's worth the price and that I like and am satisfied with and I don't CARE about any of that Enviro crap!!

I tried to take a photo of the changing leaves on our Maple tree but it was too dark I guess as you can't really see it. I can't believe it's October already though and we have 4 birthdays this month as well; 2 of the boys, my hubby, and my BFF and I also got more weed as I was only down to one lonely joint left and yesterday I saw a commercial for the TV shows Chicago Med, Fire, PD and it made me sad as my mother used to watch them and they're still here and she's not. I also heard a radio commercial for a non-alcoholic beer and they still said to drink responsibly and you must be of legal drinking age (which I believe here is 19) and it made me wonder WTF is it doesn't even have any alcohol in it. Some people are also saying that saved Dubai flight was "staged" as it just all seems too unreal and coincidental to have worked out the way it did and astronauts made it to the International Space Station in a record time of 8 HRS and it takes me 8 HRS just to fly to London, Frankfurt, Amsterdam, etc. and even longer to Venice, Athens, etc.
I haven't left the house much since Buddy died though, not really wanting to go anywhere or do anything, plus also since people find me so annoying and unlikeable this way no one will have to be forced to deal with me and I also won't be made fun of or hurt,either.

These are also some fallen leaves in our driveway and next Thanksgiving weekend my hubby's away in Quebec at yet another chess tournament but it gives me a bit of a break,too, and yesterday the song L.A. Woman came on the radio and I said to him, "If you don't know who sings this one I'll lose all respect I have for you!" and he replied, "I didn't think you had any respect for me" and I told him, "I don't have much but if you don't know this I'll lose what little I have!"
He didn't know.
Can you believe it?
So I gave him 2 hints:
It came out in the 60s
Jim Morrison
He still didn't know it was The Doors.
I'm so ashamed and embarrassed but then right after an AC/DC song came on and at least he knew who THAT was(if he didn't I guess it's divorce time, ha,ha) so he "redeemed" himself and I gave him a "bonus" point.😂

This is also my cousin B and her hubby P who just celebrated their 50-th-something(I think maybe 55th?) anniversary. They got married right out of highschool when I was in Kindergarten and had 3 kids and now have something like...let's see... I think it's 9 grandchildren and one great-grandchild and I always thought they had the "perfect" marriage and the "perfect" family and yet it always "nags" at me something my mother told me once years ago about how even when their kids were little he would always make them and my cousin(everyone in the house) wake up early every day just because he wakes up early. He would never let anyone sleep in. Ever. That just seems to me to be oddly and eerily ....controlling and makes me wonder if the "perfect" is really just a "facade" and when I told my mother I thought that wasn't right she thought nothing of it and just shrugged, "That's just the rules at their house." I also think my cousin has a look of hurt ,weariness,and sadness in her eyes in the photo here so it does make me wonder and things are rarely what they seem....
Hark now, hear the sailors cry
Smell the sea and feel the sky
Let your soul and spirit fly
Into the mystic.-Van Morrison
