Running With Scissors.(Formerly HippoRastaPotamus)
Wednesday, October 7, 2026
Wednesday Words.
Mothers are the same everywhere.
You know it.
My Chihuahua *IS* the boss! 😂
😝😕😖
I'm probably going to Hell for this...
So I beg you Dread, Natty Dreads, Natty Dreads, Natty don't go So I beg you Dread, Natty Dreads, Natty Dreads, Natty don't go.-Cornell Campbell
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Daily Pondering.
You Don't Listen!
Yesterday I noticed that the garlic bread had mouldy green "fuzzies" on it so I tossed it out into the garbage can in the kitchen ...
My Wish List.
This is my Wish List of cool things I love and wish I could get if I had the $$$$. This vintage-looking pretty silver ring with gemstones.If...
List Of Lasts.
LAST: PHOTO I TOOK: Buddy SONG I UPLOADED: Stephen Marley Break Us Apart BOOK I READ: SPARE by Prince Harry THING I ATE: mango cake THING I ...