Sunday, March 10, 2019

Chromecast Backgrounds.


My fave. Chromecast backgrounds. We have our main clock/time displayed on our livingroom TV with these Chromecast images in the background and these are my faves:
Sunflower field.

Tree standing alone. How I feel in life.
This just makes me feel so peaceful.

Palm trees. My fave. tree, and always reminding me of the tropics, my Happy Place.

Mediterreanean, reminder of the Amalfi Coast in Italy, one of my fave. places I've been to.

Breathtaking beautiful tile mosaic in mosque. Reminds me of the Blue Mosque.

I remember seeing unusual hills just like this as we started to descend upon Portugal. Fascinating.

This brings back memories of Santorini in Greece, another of my fave. places I've been.

Amazingly beautiful pagodas.
Snowing in my hometown.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pondering For The Day.