Friday, May 24, 2024

Jackpot!

Jackpot! I got more pre-rolls delivered yesterday because I absolutely suck at rolling and I just can't roll for shit between my arthritis and being clumsy and un-co-ordinated. There's not too much going on here lately but if I happened to die today at least I'm wearing my tie-dye shirt so I can die a true hippie. My hubby's ears are also so clogged with wax he can't hear(so now he knows how I feel) so I suggested he lay down on his side and put hydrogen peroxide in them and let it soak 15 min. or so each side(which really works; it gets all fizzy and foamy and loosens all the crud) and he sniffed, I don't need YOUR stuff! as if my natural remedies is somehow "beneath" him even though it works and is probably much cheaper than the plunger and ear drops he got at the pharmacy. When I gave him his dinner( souvlaki and rice) I cooked he also just took it ,turned away and left without a single simple Thank you too so I hissed after him, You're WELCOME, asshole!
What an asshole.

Yesterday I also got to enjoy my fave. drink sitting outside in the sun and I heard on the news a nurse from a local hospital here was murdered as well(and she was just 26!) and from the sounds of it she was stabbed by someone she was in a relationship with( which sadly seems to be the most common) and I can't help but wonder if she maybe was even a nurse one of us may have even had  at one time when we were in the hospital for something at one time; me or my hubby for surgeries, my mother when she was in the hospital for 3 months or so last year, or the 21 or 26 YR old when they were suicidal...it's just so sad. The closest I knew of someone killed like that was a woman I worked with one time years ago at Eatons her BF slit her throat and her 12 YR old daughter found her. it was just so brutal, so tragic, and so sad.That poor kid,too; that's something she'll never get over. I also notice my abdomenal pain is worse lately about 60-90 min. after I eat and on the left side and also on the left side of my mid-back,too, making me wonder if maybe it's my pancreas?

Here he is.
My Heart-Dog.
My Soul-Dog.
My Forever-Dog.
I also hope to visit my mother tomorrow as my hubby has a pickleball tournament on Sunday and all next weekend he's away playing at a chess tournament in USA and it was even hard getting him to bring me tomorrow, saying he also had pickleball tomorrow too except it's supposed to rain( storm, actually) tomorrow afternoon so it would be cancelled otherwise he'd have "no time" to take me, even though he's already doing pickleball all day Sunday( isn't that enough?) and I'm also the only one that ever takes my stuff out of the dryer after I'm done washing and drying the laundry; everyone else just leaves theirs in(I do the laundry but they're old enough now to get their own stuff out; I'm not the family slave, plus I can't tell what belongs to who; they're all the same size now) and the dryer and laundry basket is always overflowing with crap because I'm the only one who ever takes my stuff out.

Navigating through the treacherous terrain of a passionless marriage is akin to steering a ship through stormy seas without a compass.-Lana Gorokhav

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wordless Wednesday.