Wednesday, May 29, 2024

Mittwoch.

Not much going on, except we can finally get back outside after 2 days of rain! Hurray! I also saw this photo of what I used to call Jelly Fish Shoes  back in the 80's and it brought back nostalgic memories I had 2 pair; pink with silver sparkles and blue with silver sparkles. I bought them at the discount store when I was 14 and I loved them! I was so sad when I outgrew them,.They made my feet hurt, but you know, suffer for fashion, right? ha,ha. I loved my jelly fish shoes though. They got really sweaty in the summer though if you wore them barefoot so I'd always wear them with tennis socks, the kind that had the little pom-poms on the heels. Yesterday Buddy also ate all his stew except he picked out all the little cubed potatoes and left those out and it made me laugh because he's pretty picky for a guy that also licks his ass! HA! I also got a notice that from the 10 million $$$ LifeLabs class action lawsuit settlement I'm entitled to.....
.....are you ready.....
.....a grand total of.....
7.86$!
that's right! seven dollars and eighty-six cents!!
Wow!!

I am also just soooo in love with this funky 60's style hippie pants(but too fat to actually be able to wear it) and yesterday an Indigenous MP made history in the Legislature by speaking Oji-Cree  after being given "permission" (and he also noted he was punished for speaking his language at the horrid Residential Schools as a youth) and what gets me is why he even needs "permission" to speak his Native native language when the Indigenous People *were* here first, and my friend S in grade 8 was Indigenous; she was Cree, and I remember her also telling me her uncle raped her at gunpoint but I never really knew whether I believed it or not, and my friend J in Ottawa was as well(I think she was Mohawk) and she had a coolest surname,too: Wildcat.  S's last name was cool too though; it was Kiokee.Israel also now attacked a settlement in Rafah killing civilians claiming it was an "accident".....yeah....right.....I bet...my ass! Somebody needs to STOP them and get rid of Satanyahu!

I promise you, a person rejecting you is the universe protecting you.-Pammy

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Today's Truth.