Monday, June 24, 2024

Monday Musings.









Family slave.

I'd even die for him.








ALL life matters.



No, I really do hate people.


God doesn't make mistakes.




Blame the victim.






I just have my hubby do it.


Just keep swimming.




I always had Sock Money as a kid. I figured less likely to get mugged.


....and? What's your point?

Eat it or starve. It's not a restaurant.



If found, do not return.


We say what we want. Uncensored and not politically-correct.

Works for me.

TRUTH.



How do we know if he's honourable or not? Get rid of elitist titles.




I love outside! I practically live outside!



A glorious work of art.



The best.






It was long ago and far away The world was younger than today When dreams were all they gave for free To ugly duckling girls like me.-Janis Ian




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thought For The Day.