Monday, June 24, 2024

Where's Waldo?

Yesterday I visited my mother and she just loved her flowers and kept saying how beautiful they are and kept gushing over them and called people in  to come see them and they said the same thing and one of the workers told me I'm "very talented" being able to arrange them like that into pretty bouquests and that she liked the colours and just loved the peonies. When I first got there she was at an event( a pie social) sitting at a long table with 15 or so other old people and they all look alike so it was like playing Where's Waldo  trying to find which one was her in a sea of old white-haired people hunched over in wheelchairs and it took awhile to be able to find her! HA!  Now I know what Black people mean when they say that White people look the same! She also wants my hubby to take her and I out to our fave. Italian place for lunch for her birthday(which is 11 July but he has his knee surgery on the 12 so it'll have to be before that) and on the way back my hubby stopped off at a roadside farm market and picked up 3 huge bags of peas in the pod for him and the boys but wouldn't get me a poutine(which I haven't had in ages)at a chip wagon right beside it, saying he ran out of $$$( and just so you know, the best poutine is always from a chip wagon) so he did have enough $$$ for them, just NOT for me. 
Typical.
I feel so disregarded.

Yesterday the 29 YR old also made beef jerky( shown here) which  kinda look like my dreads and took something like 5 hours in the oven, and I saw a woodpecker in our backyard as well, and my upper back pain is still really bad and the cough as well I wonder is something maybe with my lungs or possibly maybe even "referred" pain from my heart, and my hubby said it's NOT normal for a dishwasher cycle to take 4 HRS so it will be interesting to see how long the new one takes in comparison, and  I can still remember my surprise too when the pregnancy test came back positive with the oldest and how delighted but astonished and surprised I was that it actually worked; that we really actually  made a baby, and I've also been around long enough too to know that a person's skin colour, race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, or where he comes from doesn't matter; it's the integrity of his heart.

Can't you see what this crazy life is doin' to me? Life is just a fantasy, can you live this fantasy life? Life is just a fantasy, can you live this fantasy life?-Aldo Nova



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thought For The Day.